3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 16.04.20 09:37 pm

What happened to the mane roaches? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to solve the problem? Like she wasn't so bald

7 Comments
Sort by:
a
assyy nuar 16.04.20

Deliano
fashion are, perhaps the reason they

D
Deliano 16.04.20

My mods
1) Beautiful Grass
2) Nitpicker
3) HDReworked
4) MoreQuickSlot
All these mods are for a long time and no issues. With the exception of fashion on the grass, he stood by me a couple of weeks, but with him this was not a problem. Temporarily removed the mods, launched - all in the same horse bald, poked the settings, set low, then again ultra, nothing has changed, HW is turned off-turned it on, nothing happened =\

T
Towelie49K 16.04.20

Try horse kit to change to a different (saddle, blinders, bags) on the earlier versions in Tossene a bug I caught, was treated with dressing a horse.

D
Deliano 16.04.20

Removed all of the roach, put it again, to no avail :( Later back home, I will try to download some saves, if not help, reinstall the game.. Play it, but this baldness catches the eye

T
Towelie49K 16.04.20

Deliano
To change to another, and not just to pull on and off, although my mane was completely gone, and here on the screen part of it is still there.
If that does not work, there is another action that can help, sitting on a horse put in console KillHorse() and then call it on the new one, to 1.21 at first, it was the only option to return the Roach missing tail, well, until the mod is fixed on the nexus showed up.

D
Deliano 16.04.20

Here put the beach blinders, saddle & bags

D
Deliano 16.04.20

Problem solved, turned on the console, introduced KillHorse(), ran mane. Thank You Towelie49K