3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrG0bliN 16.04.20 09:37 pm

To kill the entire population before the transition to the new ACT (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

There are maniacs, much like the actions influenced the passage?
Simple there is a lot of money and experience you do not want to leave ))))
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
todor7 16.04.20

mrG0bliN
Then better think how to kill an entire village of driftwood....

C
Chevak 16.04.20

In the first act I killed everyone almost immediately. Left only Baba the blacksmith to trade it with someone and the Foam, because she helped Griff to athleat. The fact that most of the NPCs are either useless, or likes to talk back.

m
makc11021992 16.04.20

Cewek
well, you maniac) basically it is on the final must skazat, there is about the fate of all plots will be and if you cut... but I'm not sure, just a guess. I myself cut the current masters and a couple of people in the ARKS (well, there they were asking for it, and sewed them not really I'm just on the field beaten as they stood there. No, but what they with his fists against the undead rod, the heroes of mesh current)
PS the ARKS will be possible to produce a fog of death that will kill a bunch of people and will experience (probably)

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 16.04.20

makc11021992 I have like 3 part - I of the paladins slaughtered at the entrance to the city. they are there with a masters was mezilis, and here I arrived. well, you can see someone accidentally attached. they had to carry. and then comes their captain and a-ya-yay, you came late, all of my people killed.... I had to pretend that I am ashamed )))

m
mrG0bliN 16.04.20

Cewek
be sure to tell then than all ended, so it can not have to wait anymore )))

L
Lipsya 16.04.20

Yes, there are even on hardcore, it becomes very easy to play after 2 maps...
but in the 1st act all the easier to kill a couple lvlov earn from this
Yes love, there dafiga different branches.
here's an example I'm on a ship managed with a sledgehammer to kill a brow when the thing asked for time to win... so it's in the dragon turned all PPC)

C
Chevak 16.04.20

mrG0bliN
I braked passage, while in the final, the subtitles are not correct.

m
makc11021992 16.04.20

Cewek
still not corrected? *shock*

C
Chevak 16.04.20

makc11021992
Apparently not corrected. Precise and clear answer from the last game I never received. I don't know what they have a problem, but the answer is Yes or no, they can not.

A
Awesome Bro 16.04.20

Like playing evil characters, even in nastolko of the PSD prefer Chaotic evil guys. Cut out all who tries to talk to me.
The game will still allow you to pass on, even if to destroy everything and everyone in its path.

m
makc11021992 16.04.20

Awesome Bro
even if you want to kill someone then strain consequences. In particular, all who are near, too, will start to be hostile. An example of a master master in driftwood, so wanted to do him in, but his assistant really liked it and if it start to beat and it will have. the result has left both though damn hands itched

m
mrG0bliN 16.04.20

makc11021992 wrote:
An example of a master master in driftwood, so I wanted it to Bang
you can kill the master and then teleported, after a while the hostility subsides and the need to pay for the restoration of relations

r
raspisnoy1 21.10.22

Drive the name of each into Google and see if the non-script will participate in another chapter. If not, then waste. Spoilers of course...