3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZigZag-VI 16.04.20 09:37 pm

Hi there (Diablo 2)

Welcome the the forum, still have my old Komrad? Subject: need noob's starter pack mb shako oculus, etc . Slag need free and with a refund as to my progress.
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 16.04.20

PvP purpose, but in fact it's was kind of rubbish, without zadrotstva hard not to play T_T

t
tpeo 16.04.20

I have define some global goals may not be in the game, it's all the same game, pianitsa - time to burn free) <:D
I would also like to know who are casual, not understand)
Ops, I go to the forum when all interesting resources have been exhausted, in traffic where we can read something of yours to yell with people who are foaming at the mouth to prove something, to impose, to show the level of his father.
Five years ago, Yes, I would, too, for these pixels fought showing someone something. The wait is not that pubertal status)
No analogies with the real world are not trying to lead here because I understand that there is such a fast zakleivayut.

Summing up I can say that there is no longer the cake, the interest so I could not be resurrected. Matter) I love D2, and indeed all the other shit Blizzard for their good and I also really like. Really wanted to play here but somehow shorter. It didn't happen.

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

there has not cake
tpeo, Yes. PG only for nubya, Firka and individuals with senile dementia of Alzheimer's type.

f
favyyav 16.04.20

tpeo
here celice run for 14-16 hours a day and nicego not particularly narratives
half of the stories about jachi most likely fiction
but to give no nothing
so the surplus on the serv
leaving-leave
and better not leave )))