3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 16.04.20 09:37 pm

Freedom of action. (Elex)

The game promised a greater freedom of action. But there was a rumor that you can not remove the weapons from the corpses of enemies, and it smacks of a witch and not good. Is it really so?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil477 16.04.20

Dark Kahn
this is normal, for example to take the same Stalker, there is de your booking you could not remove. Although eslt modi on the removal of armor , which to some extent ruin the balance, so normally will don't worry)

M
MunchkiN 616 16.04.20

in Gothic and reseach it was impossible to make clothes in the style of TES. if you cannot pick up a weapon it will be a bunch of oldfogy targeted game be outraged and furious as greatly changing the philosophy of the game then.
though I do not watch the game but I think that those rumors are not true

d
dzhok 39 16.04.20

where is that in the Witcher you can't take weapons from a corpse??armor-Yes,a weapon is always possible

D
Dark Kahn 16.04.20

Jock 39
Yeah but not in the hands of the enemy. The exception is the boss of the stone hearts of the effigy that guarded the estate. And kill the enemy with the axe, and raise his sword. And not the one that was lying on the ground (it evaporates after a few seconds), and from the sack of loot.

D
Dark Kahn 16.04.20

Well, someone already checked?

E
Ex_Vandal 16.04.20

The weapon is not removed from the corpses. Drove a band of robbers to meet with a Troll in trophies no.

D
Dark Kahn 16.04.20

Ex_Vandal
Damn this shit was started in the second rizena.

D
Dark Kahn 16.04.20

Honduras can not kill, but promised the ability to cut the city like in Gothic 3.

l
lens_88 16.04.20

Dark Kahn
Can. I have his thugs on the road I took,which I wanted to salutati after immortal ( =(), the NPC will do them =(

D
Deathspell Omega 16.04.20

Yes, I remember bulls game 2 worlds
finally there was glue 2 armor and 2 barrel
just kides 1 rags to another and stanovitsa 1, the damage/protection of their skladyvayutsya
as a result, soon we became the God which the enemies even scratch could not, and a bunch of enemies die from 1 blow with a spear from the rotation
so sho who is well sho is there to remove the corpses clothes not