3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitosik1234222 16.04.20 09:38 pm

Looking for people to game development

Hello!
I'm looking for people to design games on unity or some other engine. A little about me: I am 16 years old, quite a lot sticking out at the computer accordingly will be able to devote enough time to develop.
To contact me:
Well, or pixie in this thread
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupreht Klinsman 16.04.20

nikitosik1234222
If you do a simple techno-demo, then you chances of success will increase from zero to 50% instantly.

D
DarknessCM 16.04.20

nikitosik1234222
Ready to sponsor? Or another divorce in infusion in the future?))
Too little information.

f
fog666666 16.04.20

Go to the wipers we bezdelnikov have enough.some ubi soft are worth

T
TheHouse 16.04.20

DarknessCM
Information really little) would have Written at least who needed something to do he is going) And that these Game designers 16-year-old, already the entire Internet is flooded with his I have an idea, need performers, the idea to 100000% super-duper.

D
DarknessCM 16.04.20

TheHouse
Yes probably another bad dream, that the idea for a new mega-super-duper-AAA class project, I wrote somewhere that not not familiar with many of these projects, which feeling in his pocket for the first one or two thousand, you know that they have enough candy and make ends. Although the start-up enough to have a demo and more or less adequate idea. And then neither one nor the other did not smell.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.04.20

nikitosik1234222 wrote:
looking for people to design games on unity
What kind of unity? Nothing is clear, even ideas you don't have. The idea - first and foremost, to even begin to draw the crowds. There are no ideas - nothing.

t
trunovalex 16.04.20

Yes, I would like at least to know the idea, not to mention the details

s
sentrex 16.04.20

there is no information about the idea of apps/games, what time, what your budget is (over thanks no one will work), what skills do you have, a plan for promoting and monetizing it... I immediately sketched it.. do you have? I doubt it. that's when it will be, then recruit people)

A

sentrex wrote:
thanks for one does not work
In free time, I would ) Despite that of course (I don't know, and I will not do, of course)...
And even some of the things people did for free. For example, improved engines and textures for Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, and so on. On pure enthusiasm.
But the author of the bastard: stuffing old here and gone, none really said and didn't even come back here to even read and written to us to say something. That's not me )

_
_hw 16.04.20

nikitosik1234222 wrote:
to the gym better would go and she found that the young people went...us by the ears from the street home early not to drive it,football,fishing,camping out there in the real life it is more fun to live young man.

M
Mangusto_ZOG 16.04.20

nikitosik1234222 wrote: a Little about me: I am 16 years old
Stopped reading.
Then again came back and
nikitosik1234222 wrote:for game development on unity
Finally convinced that aftor another UNRECOGNIZED GENIUS

L
Lord Vivec 16.04.20

Hello. I, Cyril. Wish you made a game, 3D-ekshon the bottom line is this... the User can play wood elves, the Palace guard and a villain. And if the user plays with elves the elves in the forest, wooden houses nabuhaut soldiers Palace and villains. You can Rob korowai... And the elf forest time to make so there is a thick forest... And the engine can be put so far away trees in picture when podhodil they are converted to the 3-dimensional trees. You can buy, etc. opportunities in Daggerfall. And enemies are 3-dimensional too, and also 3D corpse. You can jump, etc. If you play for Palace security it is necessary to obey the commander, and to protect the Palace from evil (name I invented) and spies, guerrillas elves, and goes on raids on some of these (elves, evil...). Well, if the evil... it means spies or guerrillas elves sometimes attack, the user himself, the commander can do what he wants orders his troops with him to attack the Palace and go on the attack. All in the game 4 zones. I.e. map and it has 4 zones, 1 - zone people (neutral), 2 - zone of the Emperor (where Palace), 3-elf zone, 4 - zone evil... (in the mountains, there's an old Fort...)

In the same way that the game could not only kill but also chop off a hand and if user will not cure he will die, as well gouge out the eyes but you may not die but just the screen not to see, or to get or to buy a prosthesis, if the leg is also either die or be crawling or in a wheelchair katatsja, or the good... to put the prosthesis. Will remain possible...

L
Lord Vivec 16.04.20

hi, I'm a kettle. I in basic programming started let's create one game all together that she was online like Warcraft. Only cooler. I such game programming don't know how so please help we Obededom efforts and make a game under my leadership.It's cool to be. when the game will be distributed through the world there will be your names and my name Manager. and, you can make a cool race but it is then or type conter strike you can just do a thousand games together to create one

A

Lord Vivec wrote:
Hello. I, Cyril
Lord Vivec wrote:
hi, I'm kettle
Cyril Kettle or what? =] That's an interesting name!