3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksanot 16.04.20 09:39 pm

Guardian Of Gondor - IMBA (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Faced with such a moment. During the battle with the captain, at last chance, if nothing click thereby blowing moment. Appears Gondor guard and vasotec captain, may he higher or legendary, whatever. Just a gesture, you come to the captain and merge it, last chance nothing presses, flies guardian of Gondor and vasotec my opponent, no matter what the perks, just bansot (fucking anpanman). Test this point. 4 times in a row I saved the guardian. Already furious. Not to die and not zapustit any captain. This can be such as to avoid or remove completely?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 16.04.20

Will patches we can recover.

R
RGC 16.04.20

Maksanot
Strangely, I saved 2-3 times, once appeared fordog aka dead game, the other times I successfully finished off the captains. Apparently you proceed,play the lottery while you're ahead

h
hanterwow 16.04.20

RGC
Hmm.... His fortune is now doing worse to him then the idea had sub-zero are the chances that out of 100 attempts, he will not win anything

D
DimakSerpg 16.04.20

What a guard of Gondor ?

P
PIRAT69 16.04.20

DimakSerpg
Which calls for a deuce. I have it very rarely comes. Three times yet met. Yes, killing it instantly. And so the siege of the fortress on the rating. Once he came to help. But alas it is not present. And Porthos also comes. The author shows good luck licks to slyunok, so he gondortsy almost crowd come to the rescue