3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
helenwn 16.04.20 09:40 pm

Strange grave (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi, guys! In General, walk through the swamps favorite Velena and stumble upon this headstone. It is highlighted in red, but I can't interact with it. Game pass is not the first time, but the grave, saw for the first time. It relates to some quest?

17 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 16.04.20

like Yes there was a quest with Lorazeam toli toli something else I do not remember...

T
Teranaft234 16.04.20

It is in this place, not the bones of a woman, the spirit that dwelt in the tree ?

R
RBunny 16.04.20

helenwn
This is the grave of the spirit tree in the quest, you can interact if you agree to help free her

h
helenwn 16.04.20

Thank you all, the spirit in the tree always killed. Try to walk differently.

R
Ruslan45 16.04.20

helenwn
The spirit in the tree is evil, and witches. Just once witches staged a state coup.
If it will help, the witch will turn her back to the swamp witch and the Baron in the manor to hang.

B
Bupycop 16.04.20

Руслан45
rules spoiler person, without marking spoiler

S
Spiny 16.04.20

Bupycop
Well, given that the game is already 2 years old, somehow it already... Really there are still those who have not played the Witcher?

F
FallenIcarus 16.04.20

СпойлерРуслан45
if you release it before the quest, and already knowing about the children, then everything will be OK

B
Bupycop 16.04.20

Spiny
helenwn wrote:
Thank you all, the spirit in the tree always killed. Try to walk differently.
It's about saying something? The game is full of different ways of passing

R
RBunny 16.04.20

FallenIcarus
Nothing is essentially not give,you can check for interest.There scripted ending

R
Ruslan45 16.04.20

FallenIcarus
Know tried, but then I read the info in the game about the spirit of the tree + dead bodies near the tree, and - Well, killing him is necessary. Children - sorry, but no choice....they were just unlucky.
It's like plague virgin or Graham dies or the plague maiden is released and brings the PESTILENCE in Velen.

W
Widukind 16.04.20

FallenIcarus
There is no such option. Replica the fate of the children appear in the dialogue with the spirit of the tree only after receiving instructions from witches and talking with the steward of Stahanov, before that save the children does not

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 16.04.20

Widukind
Widukind
can
you just go up the hill, take the quest for the release of the spirit accomplish it, then in the dialogue with the witches do not mention children and all
the Baron was alive and the children in an orphanage in Novigrad
like something like this

W
Widukind 16.04.20

TaPoChEK_NeT_
in this embodiment, kids die, of course. Why would they get in Novigrad?

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 16.04.20

Widukind
vsch I don't know, this is a bug of the game, but on YouTube there are VIDOS

W
Widukind 16.04.20

TaPoChEK_NeT_
it is not so easy. To get this bug, you need to some arcane sequence to perform wilenskie quests, not just go to the tree to the plot. Recently here it was discussed, but the link to the video with a discussion of why it is impossible to insert into the message. And then, a bug is a bug, not a solution to the problem

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 16.04.20

Widukind
but the children and the Baron are still alive