3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phoentice 16.04.20 09:40 pm

Was accidentally killed by NPCs in dialogue in Temple of fire (Dark Souls 3)

How to reclaim, to resurrect , we can are there any cheats on this ?
(The old woman vendor in the chair near the blacksmith)
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
VsynC 16.04.20

Phoentice
Connected to the question , I didn't .but accidentally -70% KHP had done , and wondered if he'd killed what to do ??

V
Vlad Eliseev 16.04.20

KEK

S
Stabilizator30 16.04.20

Phoentice
She will rise again, come back the next day to the Fire Temple.

M
MedvediVodki 16.04.20

Rise again. If the character after this offense, you will have to absolve from the statue(which sits/sat Irina in the location of the Settlement of the Undead)

M
Mellfiss 16.04.20

Another topic with the same question...

P
Phoentice 16.04.20

No guys, I like all shoveled by the dark soul 3 here it potamoi asked

P
Phoentice 16.04.20

Yes she's back , thank you all, and what NPCs are not coming back ?

R
Regori 16.04.20

only the initial, old, Smith, the Keeper, and dried on the throne.

I
Ilaya 16.04.20

Well, sometimes, it's still Dark Souls.

U
U212 16.04.20

rise of nibas

J
JOKERIVAN 16.04.20

Phoentice
All others except those listed Regori, but with them falling their ashes, which are the grandmother and she sells their gear.
I do not understand how you manage to accidentally kill someone like you can make a mistake and pull the trigger instead of a button to use, you have 3 fingers or something or you just walk around and waving a gun around anywhere (on the keyboard control don't know, but I think there is also an action button and a button attack is next)

H
Hereticspb 16.04.20

JOKERIVAN
I like the gamepad watany -sometimes the trigger is pressed a strong attack) Are still sometimes ''to pick out buttons''and the camera itself is to twirl it in a circle or just there is a contact ) I have passed the game so)) it's time to purchase a new...

K
KaZzuiR 16.04.20

JOKERIVAN
I was then stuck between Irina and the wall, climbed into the inventory found a bone the return and clicked on it with the LMB, and killed her

o
oleg115599 16.04.20

2nd time going through because everyone was cutting , it was terrible , they're monsters all look like ((( you or you )))

S
Solinus 09.07.22

oleg115599
Butcher ))