3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20 09:41 pm

Crash when loading battle (Total War: Warhammer)

Here's the problem: when I start any battle, the progress bar fills about a quarter and the game new reviews will only works autobiography.....and this feature appears after the 27th move...

What had been done, BUT did not affect the result:
1.I have updated everything.
2.Added the game folder to the antivirus exceptions.
3.Run the game as administrator with the original exe.'person in the game folder.
4. Turned Off The Antivirus
5. prayed to Krishna, Buddha, Allah, God, and eventually converted to Judaism....

System data:
Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 2gb x 2pcs (SLi) ,
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.6 GHz
AT the latest version
RAM: 16 GB .

HELP WHO THAN CAN, and the best constructive advice on solving this problem
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava Shavlak 16.04.20

Damn,I have the same problem I was,but it popscile with patches)

a
airstorm 16.04.20

Vladimir Lobanok
Litsuha or normal game? If normal, then whose rekpak.

V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20

airstorm
bloody hell, of course I have a normal .... many have tried, stopped at v 1.6.0 by xatab....
Now try this:
C:Users**USER NAME**AppDataRoamingThe Creative Assembly is to extract from the folder The Creative Assembly the rest of the folders to put them in the Roaming folder and The Creative Assembly-remove

a
airstorm 16.04.20

Vladimir Lobanok
Total.War.WARHAMMER.V1.6.0.Steamworks.Fix-REVOLT separately set? After this was seen departures on kryaknuty license (with rutora)

V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20

Thank Shavlak
well, I will not make a soap Opera about licesning and pirates... good for you

V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20

airstorm
absolutely, sure...no.... don't even understand.... what is it? and what it eats?

a
airstorm 16.04.20

Vladimir Lobanok wrote:
what is it? and what it eats?
Yes, such as fix, to a network drive ;) Well... try this option (give advice based on the situation with Warhammer 40,000) write save, delete the game (preferably using Revo Uninstaller Pro - can download of rutora) then clean the remains with something like CCleaner and download the Repack from mechanics... let's say, for example, or even cracked litsuhu (only she is twice by volume). With Warhammer 40,000 ride ;) .. my son was a Repack from the Bellows, reinstalled - did not help, then demolished again, installed the Repack from Hatab, and loading savegames work.

V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20

airstorm
an interesting variant, a new dance with a tambourine) I'll try it....

PS - there is only Repack FitGirl \ Xatab \ Decepticon \ 'qoob .... and as I understood , the problem is the same at all

a
airstorm 16.04.20

Vladimir Lobanok
On the rutor's really got the Repack from mechanics! And it is already MP-Fix (by REVOLT) for games on the Internet ;) . Try it. Can help. Well, or we will continue to dig ;) ... I Hope it's not the good old bug since the first Rome Total War, then it was repeated in Medieval 2, Hatillo... press move and... crash! Loads a saved flight. And all because of a clumsy script, but that's another topic.

V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20

airstorm
try..... already downloaded....set....

a
airstorm 16.04.20

Vladimir Lobanok
Accomplish your goal then, in any case. If you do not help, we will continue to dig... and if you do - take note ;)

G
Gramo3eka 16.04.20

from mechs should stand up fine. he established flight norms

t
todor7 16.04.20

airstorm
yeah okay - bum package or homemade dinner O_o

S
Slava Shavlak 16.04.20

Vladimir Lobanok
I didn't stir up controversy,just decided to answer you,maybe you bought the game on summer sale, don't know)

a
airstorm 16.04.20

Gramo3eka wrote:
from mechs should stand up fine. he established flight norms
Yes, normal. I play in Total War: Warhammer Repack from mechanics (like Warhammer 40,000). No problem!
But the son of the flights were in Warhammer 40,000. Re-installed the Repack - no results. Then just put another Repack is the problem of crashes when loading decided. I understand that these are two different games, but given the fact that they are already to the limit patched and fixed, I think that the problem in the cracked version. A hypothesis, nothing more, but the test method that once worked, still stands ;)

F
Faust11 16.04.20

Vladimir Lobanok
Try to disable the Firewall in Windows, I personally helped!

V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20

Thank Shavlak
no , I don't buy...there are better litsuha and they are better yo-Ho-Ho and a bottle of rum))))

V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20

airstorm
Guy, well, honestly not found from Bellows repak varhamera)))) another set, faced with anal are very similar situation... if there is an option to somehow throw a link to the rap furs))) I would be grateful...

V
VLADIMIR LA 16.04.20

Faust11
tried that.... did not help, thanks for the advice

a
airstorm 16.04.20

Vladimir Lobanok
Throw a link in PM... That in 2007 there was a normal site, with cracks, generators of keys and other useful things, is now for posting links to torrent banned ;) .. as for the glitch, I'm afraid it's the old bug, which met over time the first Rome Total War, a script error. Like this game series a lot :( ... for example, you could lay siege to the city with the heir, then attack the troop with the leader of the faction, kill it and clicking finish had to departure. And all because of a stupid script making dislocation of the brain, because in his algorithm had pass the title of leader of the faction heir, and when the turn the siege ended, the city taken automatically and heir was dead... and to assign the title posthumously script is not able :D (documented bug from Medieval 2 TW fix on who waited as much as 3 patch!). Most likely you have a similar bug :(