3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TrashMetal 17.04.20 08:49 am

How to improve Battlefield 2 single player (Battlefield 2)

How to improve Battlefield 2 for a single game (instructions)

I enjoyed all the topics for a single game. Many thanks Gabrial, MogilichiK, SledopbIt and roof3d . In fact, I just collected and systematized their advice.

So, let's say that my method works with all versions of Battlefield 2 - like the pirate and the official. Do all the points:

1. If the game has already been installed, remove it and three to the folder where it was installed and Smo Documents\Battlefield 2. Installed Battlefield 2 in C:\Program Files\Battlefield 2. This is necessary to avoid errors with files *.md5 and confusion.

2.In each folder that contains the file level - that is, for example, in the folder C:\Program Files\BattleField 2\mods\bf2\Levels\Dalian_plant unzip the file server.zip in the same folder where it is stored. Then rename server.zip in server.bak or delete it.
If You have installed Winrar, then most likely it will be to do if you run a Windows search for files server.zip in the folder C:\Program Files\BattleField 2\mods\bf2\Levels\, and from the context menu after pressing right-click to select each file extract to current folder. Then everything is possible server.zip delete or rename pre-selected in the same window of Windows search.

3. Download file http://tm2000.fromru.com/Battlefield2.zip. (303kb)

4. Unpack it to C:\Program Files. If you unpack to the correct folder, it will ask You whether to overwrite files. Answer Yes to all. Now Battlefield 2 will run with 63 bots level Expert, at 64 the map, with the number of points for each side is equal to 1000. You can also open advanced weapons. To select it instead of the usual during the game, when you select gear at the top right of the image primary weapon press the button marked with the up and down arrows.
If You want to reduce the number of bots, or change their level, run C:\Program Files\Battlefield 2\Battlefield 2 bots\bf2modify.exe. There, click open and specify the path to the file AIDefault.ai (the default C:\Program Files\BattleField 2\mods\bf2\AI\AIDefault.ai), select runner number of bots and kryzhyk their level. Press set bots.

5. If you want, it is possible to find, download and install the COOP mod 3.0. But note that it uses the data from the single-player maps. This means that the cards are in fashion will be 64x (and should be 32), but with the number of respawn points as 32 card. In addition, the number of bots will be 32 (which can be changed by the program bf2modify.exe if the path is not to C:\Program Files\BattleField 2\mods\bf2\AI\AIDefault.ai, and to C:\Program Files\BattleField 2\mods\COOP_3.0\AI\AIDefault.ai). In addition, the number of points on the map for each side is 1500. And yet - after installing the mod, copy the contents again Battlefield2.zip as in paragraph 4.

6. With a map Fu She pass - glitch. It is not put on size 64.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sashka85 17.04.20

Thank you for producing!

r
roof3d 17.04.20

Weapons
There are alternative weapons that are blocked
Go to: the Disk where you installed the game D:\Games\Battlefield 2\python\bf2\stats
Open the file otpadom unlocks.py
find the line:
defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]
and change to
defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]
Tickets
Play with lots of bots and without tickets there is no sense. Go to :
Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\python\game\gamemodes tab and open the gpm_cq otpadom. Find the line:
return int(mapDefaultTickets * (bf2.serverSettings.getTicketRatio() / 100.0))

The smaller the number, the more tickets. For example 25.0 will give 800 tickets per side.
Bots
D:\Games\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\AIDefault AI file
Before BotNames.ai appends

aiSettings.overrideMenuSettings 1
aiSettings.setMaxNBots 28 bots number
aiSettings.maxBotsIncludeHumans 0
aiSettings.setBotSkill 1.0 level bots
How to open the card fully on a 64 person single.
1) Visit the game directory D:\Games\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Levels
2) it is Necessary in each of the folders that contains the file level - that is, for example, in the folder Dalian_plant, unzip the file server.zip IN the SAME DIRECTORY, where is he. Without any subfolders. Then rename the native server.zip in server.bak
3) Download this file ftp://217.106.232.65:7564/Battlefield_2.rar and unzip it to the folder with the game, in accordance with the internal structure
To take it all back, all you need to RUB in folders with the name of the level in addition to the files client.zip, server.bak and Info folder... and rename the server.bak back to server.zip.
Yes, if the game will crash when loading the level, rename in something files std_archive.md5 and levels.md5 files in the root directory of the game... When you restore - rename back
64 people in single on open maps
You need to download this file BF2SP64_103 but from here download from 3 links
http://www.shadowreaver.net/~bf2sp64/index.htm
http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/18077
http://files.filefront.com/BF2SP64___v103_Public_Beta/;4028415;;/fileinfo.html

then copy it to your game folder and install,
when you install it write that can't find a way,but this is nonsense,the very next day he will start raspakovatj and sawdust in the root game folder another folder BF2SP,
or anything not changing start the game and ectoparasites in full on the map
I recommend to put 40 bots

Settings powerful graphics
A: Open the file
//My Documents/Battlefield 2 Demo/Profiles/0001/Video.con
change the settings as follows:

VideoSettings.setTerrainQuality 4
VideoSettings.setGeometryQuality 4
VideoSettings.setLightingQuality 3
VideoSettings.setDynamicLightingQuality 4
VideoSettings.setDynamicShadowsQuality 4
VideoSettings.setEffectsQuality 4
VideoSettings.setTextureQuality 4
VideoSettings.setTextureFilteringQuality 4
VideoSettings.setResolution 1024x768@85Hz
VideoSettings.setAntialiasing 4Samples
VideoSettings.setViewDistanceScale 1
VideoSettings.setVideoOptionScheme 3

Each digit corresponds to a certain level of quality
1: Low
2: Medium
3: High
4: Ultra

T
TrashMetal 17.04.20

I am concerned that how to start Fu She Pass? My favorite on 16 and 32. Maybe someone will figure out how it 64 to start?

E
Edyard 17.04.20

In this topic, The Real Dude!!! Everything works and is just awesome in SP64 with 63мя bots.

BF2 - the best !!!

:)

E
Edyard 17.04.20

By the way, know how to suffer primary logo.

V
V.S.P. 17.04.20

People, a link which had instructions in the first post doesn't work for me, can you send me these files or give another link. Thank you in advance!!!

V
V.S.P. 17.04.20

That someone can't send files ???? :(( here Myl'nikov [email protected] Sedna all the nerves spent on those bots , nothing to do, I don't want to open the map and all :((((.

V
V.S.P. 17.04.20

Everything is clear, this topic probably no one else will :(((

R
RANOD 17.04.20

http://tm2000.fromru.com/Battlefield2.zip the Link is not working, can someone update or tell what is there??????

F
F.Alcone 17.04.20

TrashMetal

Thanks bro!!! Really helped!

F
F.Alcone 17.04.20

TrashMetal

THE LINK IS NON-WORKING!!! UPDATE!!!

T
TrashMetal 17.04.20

Dude, five years have passed, I do not remember what it is, and BF2 is not playing :).

V
VANESS 17.04.20

mmm,and solici cool that's it!

O
OverLord360 17.04.20

PEOPLE HELL!!!!!! I HAVE TICKETS AND BOTS EVERYTHING WORKS(THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION!)BUT WITH NO WEAPONS! HELP!!!!!

s
stass77 17.04.20

Hello to all modders of Battlefield 2!
Help who knows the process of how to adapt all the great
conquest maps in coop (single)in Project reality 0.9
(anyone can do it throw the old ready to buy)

and who knows how to carry equipment from different mods PR, USI, EOD 2,
POE 2 (for example in PR 0.9 to add a grad or a howitzer from USI)

write [email protected]

D
Deny257 17.04.20

Link tm2000.fromru.com/Battlefield2.zip. invalid. At least tell me what is in this archive?? or perezaleyte!

a
andrej_111 17.04.20

please tell me I now have used unlocks but the weapons in the game have not changed .I have patched version battlefield 2 v 1.5. and my second question is there a mod to change the unlock?

R
RockTrooper 17.04.20

andrej_111
on patched version unlock is not valid
Yes. in fashion it is possible to change the unlock

F
F.Alcone 17.04.20

In this thread quakeiii cool!!! Thank you expert the skill of the bots before the championship to trenirovatsya it!!!

A
Alekseech 17.04.20

people!! where can I download the normal COOP mod???