3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20 08:50 am

Is there a option to hack gold? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Silver has been clear that it is possible. But is it possible to hack gold coins? Understand that the data are on the server, but still. It's single Player, how can you do this???
I might be able to change prices there are through the CE or something similar?
20 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanes999 17.04.20

Cheat Engine 6.7

_
_WingmaN_ 17.04.20

-Gekisen-
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20

_WingmaN_
here is there any hacking of gold?

_
_WingmaN_ 17.04.20

-Gekisen-
Itchy ! Or those all on the silver platter to bring ?

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20

_WingmaN_
I would be very grateful getopacity of seer.)0)

S
Stailus 17.04.20

-Gekisen-
I'm broke, but it was only 3 chests to buy)

s
superninzza 17.04.20

Stailus
I broke the glass, something to remember....

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20

Stailus
How?

D
Delphis 17.04.20

just complete daily quests and be you gold coins, but if pirates, then there is even the store is not available

S
Stailus 17.04.20

-Gekisen - Eugene, but they have this shit fixed

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20

Delphis
No, I have a license. Diaries to pass then pass, but with them a little drip.

D
Delphis 17.04.20

-Gekisen-
in this sense Grinda, to create an army from scratch, not using cheats

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20

Delphis
I have an army and so the rules, more than 15 legendarok, all the others only Higher. To grindith there is nothing, I would gladly obey would be legendary orcs, but they are stupid not to find. I want a full army of legendary.)0)

D
Delphis 17.04.20

-Gekisen-
show a screenshot of your army

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20

Delphis
them I have 3, all in 2 legendary + 7-8 legendarok in the garrison, and 1 thing to improve high Orc to legendary. All the rest is only secondary, is not at all simple. All 55-60 level. The screenshot will fill in later, will come in the game. And what exactly would you like to see there? Just zaskrinit army?

Z
ZeFeRKo 17.04.20

-Gekisen-
he would like to see these 15 legendary orcs

S
Stailus 17.04.20

-Gekisen-
legendary is not much higher,because many ISIC fly off.Better run and sets pogibeli.
I'm a rambling of a Troll with a gun he took 3 legendarok put.

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20

Delphis
ZeFeRKo
Okay guys, hold while this is how I have to play more skins. 16 pieces of them in General. Some of uluchshilos. (Any Orc can make a legendary.)

Z
ZeFeRKo 17.04.20

-Gekisen-
Oh you with cheats and I can ful a legendary army, we had hoped the fair 15 legends

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 17.04.20

ZeFeRKo
Whether there is the ability to win legendary and have the opportunity to subdue him as long as necessary, I would with great pleasure have done it. For the first legendary I got and got a lot of fun, but then they stupidly ran out. Yes, there is an option to die to the same Orc in the hope that it will be a legendary, but damn, this is boring. In justification I can say that I do my army is not stupid pulling them out of the garrison and changing the simple Orc of the enemy army, where my Garrison will win it easily and will stand in his place. I caught each kill and put in his place his own. A fight with Donatello.