3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
777 17.04.20 08:52 am

HELP ! (Another War)

The people, help who can! How to convey to the guerrilla camp, Ivo? When I try to do it, my character says that it would be hard or that there is no place! PLIZZZZZZZZ!
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grigory 17.04.20

Throw everything you can out of Inventory (give to the accomplice).
If that does not work, therefore this character has created.
Go down to the woods, help out Fritz, gain level - raise your power.

B
Balbes 17.04.20

How to get in touch with the partisans ?
If you can detail

A
Aleks 17.04.20

balbes what do you mean this concrete? The commander is in the dugout in the top right corner of the camp of the partisans in Yugoslavia, with him and communicate.

B
Balbes 17.04.20

Yes there is still in Annette

A
Aleks 17.04.20

The password can be obtained from the undertaker, come to him a second time and go to forest home.

B
Balbes 17.04.20

I had come up to him the password I know but the cabin can not find anywhere else , the whole forest ran.
It is better to write all that you did there.

C
Cain 17.04.20

And in the beginning of the dungeon to get something? Some doors you can break down an athlete, but not all. And to leave you need to approach the Johann, but he was behind the door you can't open... And as a master key to use?

V
Vedmak 17.04.20

Here at all funny... just stupid management
with nekotorymi doors talk and all others open-left-clicking either icon appears slamming doors...
So... :-) I tried hard...

777 17.04.20

The people, help! Completely freed of the backpack, the force is equal to 11, and can't wait to get Ivo to camp still can't! WHAT TO DO??????

V
Vedmak 17.04.20

backpack small

777 17.04.20

And as it is more to do???

k
kaban 17.04.20

Backpack at the mill and in the dugout, in which echeveste after death. Walkthrough at: ....

K
KrOt 17.04.20

Guys tell me what after camp to do?
Took the quest from the women on the railway - alcohol found panties and can't! Yes, even I took the quest in the barracks Yuri -dynamite found but his guard waiting for!

3BEPb 17.04.20

2kaban: Look... tired already sphalerite here saytik. Ban you forever...
Here out with his passing.

C
Chert 17.04.20

A complete walkthrough and detailed maps are on the site Akella, which describes the game!

P
PlayGround.ru 17.04.20

And on my site there is a walkthrough and cheats

P
PlayGround.ru 17.04.20

Here is address: http://www.androtherwar.narod.ru

D
Dimon 17.04.20

Guys HELP! After I first time talk to the commandant of the village Ribbentrop I was sent into the woods to be shot, I of course all currencies and go back to the village and talk to him again(by clicking the right-mouse button). This should be a string to PROVIDE to SPEAK to JOHAN in the menu of conversation, but its NOT??? So why is it not???

P
PlayGround.ru 17.04.20

What you need to do skresla of marqui???

D
Demon 17.04.20

How do you start the game! Click OK when you give the description of the brow and nothing happens!