3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
minovalo 17.04.20 08:53 am

iron maiden and \"injustice\" melee vs caster (Diablo 2)

Not one mile of pers on Diablo or Baal run not really.
More than. Enough already existing nerf.

PS: I Play on HC. ;D
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
Damb 17.04.20

Zerker and more? The point is not who does what but the fact that when I'm with HC 8 people on IM livoli from the game. No games creation barbarians mile if they are not BO or Goldfinger. No PAL silata running around the fields D2. No mile assy ... damn Yes, there are builds that don't play because IM a lot. You can pass the game miles pers until IM. Or not to run where it is? Yeah look where he is, you will be surprised. Miles character in PVM is dead because IM. I was convinced mnogokratno on this server. Last season finally can not find the gallop a mile of the Persians were killed on IM. OK, this is my IMHO.

O
Olezha Buhalo 17.04.20

blod mana takes some number of HP cada you castwise magic, that they would have done the same and then 1 hit to ripoti Riley shit

I
Immense 17.04.20

Oleg Bukhalo
Oleg Bukhalo wrote: blod mana takes some number of HP
Equal to the cost of MP.

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

Oleg Bukhalo, alternatively, it is possible to make the El reflekt to casters TOO, could die from happy NAPAs - this is strasilo to swamp. ;-)

I
Immense 17.04.20

Obsessed wrote: as a variant, it is possible to make the El reflekt to casters TOO, could die from happy NAPAs - this is strasilo to swamp. ;-)
Obsessed
That's why you wrote? They will make sure that they will Kotz and distancinio, and then farm Jahi in HCS, and this is the path to the chest! Single hammer under them and hammer lies in the green pants....

m
minovalo 17.04.20

Almost all miles-builds tied to physics, have skills or a team to counter IM. Sometimes you should think, and not just to pinch a loaf.

s
street_vaiper 17.04.20

niukogo netu iron maiden v pvm. bomji hvatit plakat skolko mozhno

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

Oh, I know! :D Ircnet strained (or heart?) to structure the statements of the forum on the topic of what would happen if... just forgot to add ..NG. :With

Immense, do not worry, nothing gash. ;-) someone reveres creations Blizzov before the fatal year. if then decided that the El reflekt is not a place, this is the norm OFK.

passed, by the way, I'm tracemode great counter, mmmm! ;D ZIL, Furyk, miles-ICQ.

A
Aler 17.04.20

Sorry that my comment on this topic the admin has deleted, not moved. OK, I will repeat.

The administration probably thinks HC should only play casters, but miles is for software. There is a random rips of a virgin is not terrible.

M
Mareenus 17.04.20

Immense wrote: blod mana takes some number of HP
While BM castaeda only a 5-act if and only generate a slut.
And 4 of the act of independence kastritsa in 100% of cases, because Oki is ALWAYS there.
In addition, Diablo wounds are essential to custom buildings of the Persians.
Blizzard, of course, figured it all out and cut THEM. To have more fun and variety.

But PG is ruled by pain, templates, and PALADEENE NA M@L@TKu.

f
firkax 17.04.20

Mareenus
want to play reportado that made D2 is blizzy few years ago to play them, what's the problem then?
and PG the normal D2 server and not carparked, and, fortunately, to replace it with reportado not going

but the idea that casters are too easy and need to correct this side - the right, if they added some additional obstacles in the way of demolition of everything on the highest difficulty - I would support

M
Mareenus 17.04.20

firkax wrote: and PG the normal D2 server and not carparked, and, fortunately, to replace it with reportado not going
Diablo after the introduction of enigm-inficon became reportados. So why not cancel these ibovo-nerd runeword? Or outflow of people afraid of? But public games servers not for players is done, they Toko guzzle electricity, what's the problem? And caster cut can be elementary by changing the OK 1 of Courseulles useless. Toko Quito it would do, whose hands are not grow from IEE*?

m
minovalo 17.04.20

Luceram still reflekt don't forget. :pekaclap:

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

passed, schA will change you D2 - the mother does not know! and go to PoE where there is no reflekt neither the El nor Lucara.. ;-)

m
minovalo 17.04.20

Heh, with my SSF-Gere, I can hardly sotnos of there reflekt. And here, you just have to be careful. ;)

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

with my SSF-Gere
passed, the words in some incomprehensible here, language. probably to high ;(

And here
wait till you washed it down with bro-vircom ale reflekt - let's see who's more accurate! ;D

S
Shaka_podorojala 17.04.20

Mareenus wrote:
But PG is ruled by pain, templates, and PALADEENE NA M@L@TKu.
hammer - stupid clumsy and smoothvision bottom, which is inferior to the speed of almost any farm bliske in shako-Viper-spirit or Tr set.

and what about the subject anon suggests that they have against the mirror, leave laceration, just recreate the map in a pinch, think of your head and then press their ugly spikes down the NERD

H
Herzeleidmann 17.04.20

ayran Maidan still okay, threw around before oblivione here and there, some dead Bob polyubas shibanet something else (even decree - if only the Ira fell off).
but CSKA, Stygian dolls is fierce zhopny pain. my CLO-CLO-Asya can not go durancam on nightmare because of them. I'm ten times and ran for a corpse (but still found waypoint and exit on the third floor).
therefore, the counter-proposal - let's ban dollcam to explode? mages and luceram shit, they can shoot from afar. but the contact-improvisers do not have fun while Eni will not meet(
Dowa vote? offer Get to offer this to the public, as a topical theme!

m
minovalo 17.04.20

Dolls vs pops. Well that's rubati and such nonsense will not be here.

I
Immense 17.04.20

Shaka_podorojala
Shaka_podorojala wrote:
and what about the subject anon suggests that they have against the mirror, leave laceration, just recreate the map in a pinch, think of your head and then press their ugly spikes down the NERD
Furi tune tell it....