3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wojok 17.04.20 08:53 am

Question for chat (Diablo 2)

It is possible to install the D2 separate chat client ? occasionally there path, amplitude-syudy. If there is a ready solution - modeltest. Technically nothing nazalnogo not see. Really for 10 years anybody in a head has not come.
19 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 17.04.20

wojok
est', pg no na eto kak obi4no zapreweno
PS: dumal budet 4eto tema vrode Jay poyasni za 4at

w
wojok 17.04.20

yok0o
why is it forbidden ? here you can ask for clarification for prohibited
Third-party resusr ?

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

wojok, then you can't ask for clarification for prohibited. ;D write in the face.

r
redoolf 17.04.20

why is it forbidden ?
This is a direct way to automate the trade, chat, etc. And we've got the middle ages and the marketplace screamers, if that...

w
wojok 17.04.20

redoolf
Duck adminy their power not to lose, see solid pros , why not take third-party resources and make it internal ?

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

wojok, you are looking in vain to them value, so to speak. ;D well, it there own. and adequate it do you - the question. ;-)

r
redoolf 17.04.20

wojok not very clear what is meant and what it means to third-party resources. Third-party client? Are you suggesting that the administration took to drink a single chat client (or your existing), and said they say here, guys, use? Well, in principle they can do so with some reservations, but why? What's wrong with a regular client? That is awkward, lacks some functions, right? Well, it is possible to quote the position of the link g_n-a : the whole game is essentially overcoming the artificially created difficulties. It concerns including chat/the trade.

w
wojok 17.04.20

redoolf
I'm sitting at work , and there is no way to put the game here (and desires) but ugarat \ sell now in chalice please!
redoolf wrote:
not very clear what is meant and what it means to third-party resources
prog\utility having nothing to do with Pehe ( placement , link )

r
redoolf 17.04.20

and there is no way to put the game here
To put the game impossible, and a separate chat client you can? How so? Just if you do not use the game for the game itself, but only for chat, it will be what you need. Somewhat heavy, but nonetheless.

w
wojok 17.04.20

redoolf
кшно xno possible , and you never once came in the game to stand in chalice, throw offer to roll in and out ?

w
wojok 17.04.20

redoolf wrote:
Just if you do not use the game for the game itself, but only for chat, it will be what you need
I'll tell you more , some using the game this way, dressed better than those who primenyaet it on purpose !

F
FludoTron 17.04.20

Presented alero that you don't need a separate chat client and the marketplace.

Obsessed
OBS, what's wrong with you? Why the avatar is not dead and ghouls? )

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

How so?
redoolf, a common occurrence. :-) if the head office burns game ON at the running processes, D2 wisemac in touch, and nerabochie objective third-party chat client, you might not guess. moreover, samopisnogo.

FludoTron, I embarked on the path of correction. ;-}

g
g_n 17.04.20

Game server-supported gaming customers from a specified list of versions. If it is about D2, this version of the official client d 1.13, 1.14 c, 1.14 d and an alternative version of the client 2.03 a.

w
wojok 17.04.20

FludoTron wrote:
not a separate chat client and the marketplace.
I'm talking about the normal online store with access from any computer... what would I have in lying in the Maldives, could at any moment to know how much is now sodzh

F
FludoTron 17.04.20

GN replied like a bot )
wojok wrote:
I'm talking about the normal online store with access from any computer...
Then read this story http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/auktsion-917342/

r
redoolf 17.04.20

wojok
Any online shop? What Maldives? We've got the middle ages...

Obsessed, for such cases the ideal would be a web chat version, but that remains a dream. By the way I've once seen a topic where asked whether there is a purely browser-based remote desktop to connect from work to home the car with D2 (install nothing, was just a browser).

GN replied like a bot )
FludoTron, +1

UPD: another bot unsubscribed, closed the topic and moved it out of harm's way in the section Server.

U
Uncle Fred 17.04.20

Obsessed
I stood on the path of correction.
The dark path you passed.

i
irknet 17.04.20

For being in the chat enough to have a D2 client.
The official live chat customers does not exist, therefore the rest of the software is considered third party and discuss it here undesirable.
wojok wrote:
I'm talking about the normal online store with access from any computer...
this is a forum, and like how D2 can be installed on almost any computer

If the topic is a proposal to create a private Pgnega chat client, this makes no sense.