3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 17.04.20 08:54 am

Can I transfer save from pirates and license?(Witcher3) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here downloaded the game (repak from hatab)played and really liked the game).Going to buy a license but rather disk edition in the store.And here I want to ask is it possible to transfer save from pirates on litsuhu?Save the pirate has already found, it remains only to buy a license disk and install.But whether the saves are compatible?Thank you for your answer.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelok731 17.04.20

Yes, it should work, the difference between a pirate and a license is not as such.

l
lookaway 17.04.20

I think that will be. because the game without protection.

M
MrWorld 17.04.20

Strelok731
I don't know suddenly the game will not be compatible.Suddenly when I buy litsuhu and will be a new patch then the save will work?

s
szhech konsolotu 17.04.20

MrWorld
All will work-buy it.

02timur20 17.04.20

MrWorld
Why do you have litsuha ? If the game has no protection, that is, it without pills, that is litsuha from GOG

s
strelok12 17.04.20

02timur20
Because that person liked the game and he wants to buy it. And buying it does not want to bathe with search of patches and free DLC. By the way good question, I too have been, because the part was on the pirates, and now came the scholarship and decided to take in GOG (pirate rocked because well really wanted to play and was without money at this point).

F
FrimAn 17.04.20

take litsuhu will not regret

_
_Exsus_ 17.04.20

02timur20
A matter of conscience and not what is possible and what is not! People like-no way tried, you need to thank. Not every year is a good RPG.

c
cergey157 17.04.20

and pirate the Witcher 3, you can load the save?

M
MrWorld 17.04.20

_Exsus_
I agree!The game is great the truth is,you have to give credit to the developers

M
MrWorld 17.04.20

Can I ask another question.What is different about the disk edition from you?If you buy just the incentive will have the whole day to wait until the download(the speed is only 1 MB in incentive).

S
SkyraX 17.04.20

MrWorld
you answered your own question,and generally drive you are probably going to buy 1.01 and the incentive and Gog already 1.03

I
Inezzz 17.04.20

Guys, I also started playing with the pirates, I liked it and could not resist litsuhu bought, when the game is downloaded, I don't even have to do anything with the saves, all booted itself, then just all moved to the cloud and voila... the client's pirates were 1.06, so don't worry

a
antibiotic90 17.04.20

Guys, on the disc the Steam version or GOG? Thanks in advance for the answer!

a
antibiotic90 17.04.20

About the saves too, the question is relevant to me. I'm not sure that you can move.
For example, in some games with the tablet 3DM save was in the 3DM folder in a non-standard directory, and the format they had any.

a
antibiotic90 17.04.20

Well, my answer to your own question)
Yesterday I bought the extended disk edition. Client GOG. In the kit, as promised: a world map, a book, stickers, CD with soundtracks.
Save with a pirate game I saw, but was yelling at my client. I updated to 1.12, as required. Then the game was arguing that we need a whole bunch of extras to boot (forms prichesochka, etc.). Then I downloaded the package 16 DLC from GOG for free. Left 'Stone heart' to buy, because in Repack this addon was also installed.

a
antibiotic90 17.04.20

PS: when updating the client in GOG to version 1.12, it rocked 11 gigs.

A
Aleksandr2242 17.04.20

antibiotic90
the game is unprotected, so it's not about how tablets and speech can not be.

L
LaitNickk 17.04.20

Hello! Can anyone help? I just have a problem with Witcher 3. Played somewhere 15-20 hours on the pirates, bought the Incentive. But I don't know how to transfer saves. Is this even possible? If to how?

1_DreameR_1 17.04.20

play colony survival game new niznayu as to throw the safe, he is only 1 and is it possible