3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 17.04.20 08:54 am

Quest the Taste of freedom (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

When fighting with skeletons at the end of the battle accidentally glyukanul -throwing knife as it ricocheted!!)) from the skeleton and got to the Lich the skeleton grunted-but the Lich was released and Sebile avansati to death and disappeared. I'm in a stupor-to beat in a scrap of half an hour the fight was. In short, the 4 buttons are not pressed,with the Lich only first spoke(when he warns that the skeletons). The quest hangs.Left 2 questions is not ruined if I quest? and why acid the key?
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
The Lich will meet further on the subject, but he had to give you a book to choose for his release, but when the levers click.

r
raspisnoy1 17.04.20

Inspektor_73
I googled...more ponchet that now the quest will saporita-books he gave...
another question - next to a Flaming prophet was ambushed by a rabid gnomes-there's still a lot of oil in the wagon and the dead bull....there are three pressure plates(on the screen they are barrels of oil)- that offers or why? nothing found

I
Inspektor_73 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
Also do not understand why they may activators traps.

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
I sewed the Lich, the quest ended. On the forum wrote, then it is possible to meet (if released) he people will eat and in the dialogue he says supposedly you let me go so I won't eat but I'm hungry... and therefore bumped)