3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 17.04.20 08:55 am

A lamp with a Genie (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

guys it is what is needed?or call him and kill him?suddenly he can help in the future
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

Gryxa
if you do it you gonna do that then he will grant you your wish(will give spell book source).

G
Gryxa 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
he hit me with lightning/gave blinding/started to hit me...what it is useless)and th he falling?to kill him as problematic,is it worth it?)

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

Gryxa
talk to him and don't kill)

G
Gryxa 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
well, it gives blindness/beats lightning simply goes away...

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

Gryxa
don't know, to me it offered a choice of 3 options(like power,wealth,knowledge)I chose 3 and I was given a book of spells source. And the lamp is worth 1K. After I reassured him of course.

G
Gryxa 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
I'll have to try to kill him,although he is very fat

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

Gryxa
well, he says that he was awakened, and then made a deal with the emptiness)
and what LVL is he?

G
Gryxa 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
16.I also principle 16,but it really hurts water freezes at the CD)
has 2300 HP 1500 mage armor

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

Gryxa
slap me in the physical armor, and look what a disaster he has a vulnerability(if has water that may be vulnerable to fire).

G
Gryxa 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
water 200%
other elements 60-80
so not really gonna fight him)

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

Gryxa
then possible bleeding, and mills, if you can break through physical protection.
and Yes, stiff little got)

c
concluding 17.04.20

If you appeal to his kindness (there is a dialogue option), he will fulfill the desire how to if it is angry, it will perform a trick. And then the choice is like - to let go or kill. Lamp yet carry, but not found elsewhere would be useful. Although the game world is densely filled with a bunch of secret locations... Easy to miss.

T
Temenqo 17.04.20

Gives children's stories in which about my big ears indicated :) . Spell no like no. The 900 HP, if you hit, killing it easily. Fixed that if anything ? Or protupila ?

S
Serge3d 17.04.20

It seems scaling from the level of the hero. With the skill of persuasion can convince him to either give normal gifts (a book of the source/amulet for sale/his sword), or to climb back into the lamp (variant beliefs on perception). In the second case it remains in the lamp and re-lamp usage attacks.
Generally the game so much variability implicit dialogues with radically different consequences for 20 minutes is stupid to sort out the different replicas have to reboot.
Download the belief of the main character, a very easy dialogue.

E
Emitent 17.04.20

If memory serves it is limited to LVL 12 seems.
1. Strength - gives you the Golden sword.
2. Wealth necklace worth 4800 gold
3. Knowledge - book skills.
4. I can't recall, scroll, gave.

i
ilya1iz2 17.04.20

Killed him with the 3rd try,I did not like his worldview.The main set of characters so that it did not give all their AoE abilities,and lucky that my mills were on it as necessary.

a
antropolog13 17.04.20

Killed him and nothing dropped...

x
xxxMURXIKxxx 17.04.20

1. Power - gives you the Golden sword (not very!).
2. Wealth necklace worth 4770 Golda
3. Knowledge - book skills Black Haze.
4. Wish... - a scroll of magic gidrofizike.

m
mrG0bliN 17.04.20

antropolog13
the lamp gave a Golden, I don't know what to do with it, left as a souvenir

r
raspisnoy1 17.04.20

he's kind of cocky....killed, got experience on 1500 more...he three times me a children's book vparivali....in short the book Saklaw not worth the time spent on it...better to Bang and blame on
the way he teleports 2 the ledge to the left and to the right is the best out there from the squad to place-can lamp to take it somewhere to Bang in the silence))
z.s. and Yes....it's under your level confined