3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 04.10.19 06:57 pm

Quest with the search for the best shooters (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In some bar ( it is almost the beginning of the game) one person gave me a quest to find four gunmen and asked them about the other shooter if he really is as steep as it goes the glory... So that's all I found, but for some reason this all ended, I never saw the mark of the man. I understand you need to go back to the person who gave this quest... what to do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denny717 04.10.19

alex1gr
You need to start to visit the saloon at the entrance to Valentine (on your right if you enter from the station), where was your first meeting with the author and chat with the bartender... That, frankly, I don't remember, flashed if I have the task icon on the map or am I just once again went to eat the oatmeal, well, more about the writer)
If something does not work, write, help.

R
Rolemanser 04.10.19

Denny717
You have to go to Chapter 4 and then begin the continuation and finale of the quest.

S
S.t.e.n 04.10.19

alex1gr
Rolemanser wrote:
Denny717
You have to go to Chapter 4 and then begin the continuation and finale of the quest.
And you, too.

R
Rolemanser 04.10.19

S. T. E. n
So I switched ))) the Quest arrow and peysatel over. One of the most fun, especially in places with the widow and lover of pigs.

S
S.t.e.n 04.10.19

Rolemanser
Duc no W))...I'm not you, and the author of the theme who really need it. You just helped the wrong)

a
alex1gr 04.10.19

Rolemanser
so I do not understand, the completion of this quest will appear later? I just went to the saloon and there was this guy who asked me to find out about the arrows...

R
Rolemanser 04.10.19

alex1gr

R
Rolemanser 04.10.19

S. T. E. n
Sorry bro ;)

S
S.t.e.n 04.10.19

Rolemanser
God will forgive you)

a
alex1gr 04.10.19

S. T. E. n
Rolemanser
guys tell me how to give horse tonic, can not understand.

S
S.t.e.n 04.10.19

alex1gr
He sat on the horse, opened the wheel nishtyakov-selected horse -chose a tonic if you have it.