3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VitGun 17.04.20 08:55 am

Need advice on hardware.

Times are tough and the mother is clinging to a new i9 and want to play.
It just so happened that a dozen years I fell from the iron of the topic and these are all i5, i3, i7 for me, the darkness is shrouded in mystery. Actually what we have now
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 + Gigabyte EP45DS-3 + 8GB DDR2 Ram + EVGA GTX 750Ti.
Gta V on medium still works, but ME:A, Mafia III, and a couple of titles rests on the CPU. There is quite a bit of money and two ways of improving the quality of gaming:

1. Take Intel G4650 to him the mother with two slots of DDR4 on the H110 chipset and 16 GB of operatives, vidyahu to leave the same. Over time to buy something level 1050 Ti.
2. Take i5-7500, to him the mother with four slots for DDR4 chipset B250M and 8Gb operatives. Vidyahu to leave the same. Over time to buy more operatives, and that some level of 1070.

The current configuration was purchased in 2009 year (video updated and operatives, he added, the PSU died replaced) and in General was missing.
How to be? I don't pravonarushenii, I want to refurbish sensitive to iron, in my humble pretensions, had for three years old or four.
p.s. Ryzen does not offer. Choate I have a strong prejudice against AMD appeared after I tried Intel + Nvidia.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 17.04.20

of course the second option is not worth the extra 8 gigs operatives in order to save on CPU and motherboard. Though I wonder how is it that stump+16GB RAM+dermansky the fees are the same as ай5+standards Board+8 RAM?
PS.
VitGun wrote:
Ryzen does not offer. Choate I have a strong prejudice against AMD appeared after I tried Intel + Nvidia.
you're so vain, but it's your business - will not persuade.

d
darkpromo 17.04.20

If you want to take i5, you wait before the release of the coffee lake, there are 6 core units will be

V
VitGun 17.04.20

Len4ik00N
Len4ik00N wrote:
Though I wonder how is it that stump+16GB RAM+dermansky the fees are the same as ай5+standards Board+8 RAM?
Well, there is not the same number of turns. Run somewhere in the 4000 rubles, but it is within the normal margin of error )

f
fatallezzz 17.04.20

VitGun wrote:
2. Take i5-7500, to him the mother with four slots for DDR4 chipset B250M and 8Gb operatives. Vidyahu to leave the same. Over time to buy more operatives, and that some level of 1070.
This option by far. Then the operatives to purchase.