3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Kutin 17.04.20 08:55 am

Not saved captured outposts (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

Prompt, who can faced...
Not stored the captured outposts. Load the game again and again they are not captured.
16 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 17.04.20

All perfectly preserved.Play the Repack from goob.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.04.20

Yuri Cutin
I litsuha, or is it so intended or developed are inept, and they promised optimizaciju week and a half ago, are still not playing as well would have made a return if not enough of two hours and twenty minutes ) is not returned, well if this game wakes up the multiplayer it is likely that pipeline will fix all the wonder in the great engine of the crisis )

S
Slava74oren 17.04.20

19lexa19
Chuck Norris is, what optimization are you waiting for? I have over 90 fps, everything in the game properly optimized.

b
bazilews 17.04.20

Slava74oren
I also have to optimize everything perfectly.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.04.20

Slava74oren
Arnold, you're still younger than awake, you have newer hardware, and I though Chuck noriss but the glands I grow old in a will, and themselves developed recognized the shitty optimization ) Once you're here pontueshsya on the banks still holding the bags?

S
Slava74oren 17.04.20

19lexa19
No, not droopy!

R
RussianAlex 17.04.20

it seems to me the outposts repulsed retain the status of starting some progress on susekam/the DOP. but in the beginning Yes, they return hostile status after exiting the game. after loading a save can rasotica sepy. applies to all: outposts, control points, wherever they are. apparently the trigger is crossing the border of a region belonging to a specific point.
The checkbox on nesecidades Outpost will only appear when the game is restarted.
reached the ridiculous: a mining town, the mine on the hill North of the refuge. just to the left of the road there is a checkpoint. killed all in the post = cleared. go to the mine, the same thing = cleared. back to the post... well the drone thought to send. full resp including the sniper in the tower. okay, not to get used to. stripped. Think: Hmm, mine too resolusi chtol? go to the sniper's SEPs(which is on the cliff above the road, there is still a collectible rifle is)... and nearly flies into an active stretch on the trail. I took before Stripping mine. remove stretch marks, go on. sniper SEPs in place, mine has resoles.

S
Svart Sol 17.04.20

RussianAlex
In short,he wrote in support for three reasons:
1 - the disappearance of a moving vehicle in the release version(Bethke was).
2 - spawn outposts,all as you described. Plus,they wrote about the bugs in the map menu,there are shorter infa mission,stripped key points - is not true at all or not displayed at all.
3 - trouble with the saves. On my PS4 the saves suddenly disappeared) is nonsense at all.
To which I replied the next day that these problems are known and we are working to eliminate them. About the date is unknown,but we work in the sweat of the testicle. But on the steam forum,the English dude wrote that one of the developers said earlier that it's such a trick,(I'm a permanent spawn) and to fix it will not. XS view. But me personally, it glows.

a
abgalter 17.04.20

RussianAlex
The Outpost is not responise when they are fully assembled all items (shown on the map).
There is an inscription the Outpost tipped.
Many times came back in, cleaned the place - all empty.

D
Daily 17.04.20

abgalter
What kind of items you need to collect to the Outpost to clean it ? Items which are only in Outpost??

a
abgalter 17.04.20

Daily
Yes,shown on the map.

W
WWWaldemar 17.04.20

Daily
to clean up the Outpost and want to kill everyone. to collect all optional. about respawn I do not know

X
XZAR_WARRIOR 11.11.20

Hello. I didn't play this game through the outposts. I thought I was going to play. Therefore, the question - respawn fixes or after the restart in the game, then all appear?

x
xDarkSTALKERx 13.06.21

XZAR_WARRIOR restart
.... in wrapped)) restart )))

X
XZAR_WARRIOR 18.06.21

xDarkSTALKERx
Thank you for pointing out the error, I will take this into account in the future. It is a pity that you did not answer the main question to me.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 18.06.21

XZAR_WARRIOR
Respawn Outposts