3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 17.04.20 08:57 am

The game does not start or crooked. (Fallout 4)

The essence of the problem. Before the game started. Everything was fine, played fine. One day while playing. just Alt-'ve Tabosa, launched and.... all. The game is not turned, or rather was black screen flashing and all. Turned off the game, restarted it and black screen. And without crashes, as many. Just an eternal black screen. Put the launcher in windowed mode. The game starts, I can hear the sounds of the screen saver, a ringtone in the menu, but no games. That is, in the task bar hangs a Foul, when you hover over it with the mouse, in the pop-up small window showing how loaded the splash screen appears menu, but pointing at the window, the tab on the taskbar, the game is not unfolding. Used mode with frame and without. Different resolutions were tried. Nothing.
When I build, this is what happens, for clarity
Spoiler
Well fulcine just a black screen, to show there is nothing.
What could be the problem? Everything worked fine before I turned the game.... Forever Gazebo similar problems, turned and not turned
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lagarium 17.04.20

Orogon
Alto will taboda tried again ?
As an option.. you Can during the black screen.. Ctrl+alt+del Instead of running the dispatcher.. Click cancel.

O
Orogon 17.04.20

Lagarium
Tried. Nothing helps

L
Lagarium 17.04.20

Orogon
Reinstall.
Folder salami..
My documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Saves
Folder Saves to cut and throw to the thread.. Then skinte it back (After reinstalling).

The only way. Others I do not know.

K
KroRex 17.04.20

Put everything back and just reboot the comp.

O
Orogon 17.04.20

Lagarium
In short. I'm in the game folder, found a file Fallout4_Default.ini. Kopirnul it to the folder where Fallout4Prefs. Renamed Fallout4 and it worked. Don't know what it is, but there I do not climb. While it may still al over other files. I after the installation just in case benapol. First I copied the ones that are in AppData\Local\Fallout4, then those that are in the folder where the saves are. That helped - I don't know. In General, while rules, all starts

M
ManiacFPS 17.04.20

the game itself is a curve, so it wouldn't run smoothly, forget it, skip the game, wait a bunch of patches, and then, if it bring to mind establish.

M
M880055535555 17.04.20

Orogon
What to do if there is no fallout 4 default ini ??????