3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 17.04.20 08:57 am

How to withdraw money from the Bank? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Playing on the PS4, after each session of the game translated to the console to standby mode. Thus, reaching 28 mission I was able to run the game only once (in the first), and most importantly - locally. Now it happened that not my will the game has gone online. But the trouble is that the one who did in the PS4 connect via wifi pictures.
Thus, I play less than 10MB/s (when other devices 50-80MB/sec), and most of the tabs in iDroid, not even associated with the network (e.g. external tasks, the development of weapons for partner) - open well, sooooo long. What can we say about the tabs associated with the network game - there is generally sometimes does not open.

So I decided never to go into the network, but the trouble is, all my money (GMP) has gone to some network Bank (see screen). The question is how these 5233010 put 825250 GMP?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiftyFour7250 17.04.20

Thus, while in local mode, I can only use 825250 GMP?

M
Mertok 17.04.20

FiftyFour7250
Going into local mode, resources of a network game taken away and are frozen on the server. Thus, your statement is absolutely correct. Even if being on the network to spend GMP to zero, a network disconnection will make the balance negative.

T
ToXeNsiUs 17.04.20

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
So I decided never to go into the network, but the trouble is, all my money (GMP) has gone to some network Bank (see screen). The question is how these 5233010 put 825250 GMP?
In fact, does. Just recently got myself in a similar situation. Evening he emerged from the game with a balance of more than eight hundred thousand GMP. Going into the game on the trail. day discovered the balance at the level of -230 000. And so it was, until then, until the server decided that he had to start work. About a dozen employees during this time, managed to safely livoti from the base. I play on PC and quite often I see the connection with the server for a few seconds.

A
AL5 17.04.20

ТоШка2511
When you come into network, your minus will become plus, by money online.
They have to balance the minus in General, at the time of entering into the mission like.

A
AL5 17.04.20

FiftyFour7250
Mertok
Read above...

F
FiftyFour7250 17.04.20

Mdam.... That moment when the PC pirates is better than license. Everything in the game is good, except that shit with money.