3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eruv 17.04.20 08:57 am

New divorce on account or the truth (World of Tanks)

WGB0T_32 (13:11:34) Thank you for making the game better! The complaint you filed has been processed and the violators punished. Your rating assistant increased - as a bonus to your account have access to a special shop wothelper.yandexpay.net there you'll find a unique premium equipment with 30% discount available Payment through the payment system "Yandex.Money"
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 17.04.20

The game itself is a divorce. Premium tanks first stoop, and then they cut and sell it at a discount?

V
VVitaly 17.04.20

eruv
Definitely a Scam, that's only recently been in the news
Спойлерhttps://worldoftanks.ru/ru/news/common/bud-bditelen/

V
VVitaly 17.04.20

Spiny
Never Prem tanks is not particularly twisted, they always did a little worse odnoimennyh pumped. At least it was a couple years ago, and now so many rivet prema that will not follow.

A
Alex2010god 17.04.20

Now imby from prema: Scorpio G,Defender,e-25 - the rest fufel...

k
kyoukaisen 17.04.20

And again, I absolutely applaud you, I would like to discuss a question which I think tired or starts to get bored with it, experience earned in the game which gets the player during your games, and which is divided into paid (combat) and the free. In the category of *free*, there is another subspecies is the so-called free paid. That is the experience to which it is necessary to throw the coin at the expense of VG, so that he benefited. Also consider this kind of experience as combat which is obtained at the end of the battle, and which is charged to you for your game but rather for its efficiency. So, kokras here lies the deception which VG deftly turns in the game and in the minds of the players, and you see this is how you know the game has a lot of chips allowing to somehow get by all means your money, regardless of whether you like it or not. This so-called *boosters*, to help you to get more experience, but is it? Let's see and let's start from the beginning.
Free experience, and that 5% that is, one-twentieth of all earned in battle experience goes into the Treasury of free experience. So the more experience (combat) earn more will be earned and free experience. All in General, just only this portion is free experience only 5%, so the earnings is actually not enough very much. Yes, you can go for the free experience tanks low levels or dokinut experience on an instrument or other important module of the tank of a higher level.
And on one branch of the free experience will be missed even in the study of the key modules. There is still a illusory opportunity to get free experience from the developers in the form of compensation when they make major changes in the tanks, but it is extremely rare. Is actually free experience is a paid service in world of tank, you can buy it. Although if you follow the trend then most of all money, real money on VG , it consumables, of various stripes from remok to aka. Will lead the translation costs experience in free, for 1 gold you can translate 25 units of experience.:
25 XP, 1 gold
100 experience 4 gold
100,000 experience – 4000 gold ($16 or 550 RUB.)

The budget option, which is used by many players, is the output of the tank to the top for the free experience. And already the experience to the next machine, the player battles earns the tank. In this case, it is possible to minimize costs and make the game on all the tanks comfortable.
Consider the approximate cost of bringing to the top tanks from the seventh to the ninth level. The lower-level tanks will not be considered, there frequently arises the need to use free experience, and often earned in battles free experience enough for the tanks low levels.

Bring in the top tank of the 7th level – 30 000 (1 200 gold)
Bring in the top tank 8-level – 120 000 (4 800 gold)
Bring in the top tank of the 9th level – 135 000 (5 400 gold.)
Naturally, the calculations are approximate, since much depends on the specific tank. Somewhere no need to learn the tool, where it can be installed in a standard tower. Accounting experience needed to study radio I didn't spend so as to open the radio for free experience – a crazy idea. The actual cost experience can be reduced, although not always. So we see even in my game where it is clear that it depends not ONLY on your game, your damage, consumables etc etc, a simple example, I paid 4000 for damage of them fired 4 shots 4 hits destroyed 2 tanks and all this got 867 units of experience, provided that it is not necessary accelerators are toloa aka.
TVP have produced 18 shots, 15 hits, 14 of them punctured one does not break (hit), this number minus 4 hit because the projectile which struck but did not cause damage is considered as released into the sky, no matter where you hit, total damage 3800 got experience 820.
The following t110e3 fired 8 shots 8 of them break through, dealt 3300 damage to destroyed 2 units with it, that is, according to his glare dealt 850 damage and has received 949 of experience, all examples without boosters only aka. It turns out that, in principle, gain experience depends not so much on your game and the type of equipment and its one-time damage, which is important, that is playing the fv 215b 183 and taking the enemy pieces from 1200 to vanshota, you can expect to receive a high performance experience for the fight.Since the technology with the highest level of one-off damage on the cut supposedly for the sake of balance receipt silver and experience.

It turns out that combat experience is very difference in technique on which you came into battle, and the developers make a bet on it, and to be exact is a bet on the don't care of the player and a simple laziness to count, and any way to monitor the experience received by silver after getting the silver, though not dependent on the equipment on which you came into battle (at least not directly) but it depends on the difference of the levels of technology in the fight in both teams, the difference between override on the number of wins\defeats, which are recorded on your aka and directly depend on the balance in which you will get, as well what aka do you use premium or not, your consumables well in which century your *skill* which is impossible to make the game in any kind of calculations, because it is not subject to quantitative evaluation, and is reduced only to your metrics so-called interest of victory. But many players don't like to drive on stock tanks, but tanks at low levels. Some give immediately the tenth level, but this variant is also possible, however, to pay will have a very large amount:
To reach from level 1 to 7 – 125 000 (5000 gold)
To reach from level 1 to 8 – 250 000 (10 000 gold)
To reach from level 1 to 9 450 000 (18,000 gold)
To reach from level 1 to 10 – 750 000 (30,000 gold)
It's all about and varies from country to country, from region to region, and currency but they all trace back to growth skinuti VG in purse money.
There is a nonlinear growth rates of the study depending on the level of the tank. If the tank is 4 or 5 levels you can access for free experience, which was honestly earned in battle, then it will have to translate the experience for gold. As the cost of researching the next tank sharply increases with the level of the machine, and the potential costs increase significantly.
The pros and the translation of experience into free experience is obvious, as tanks in the game is a lot of interesting things, but the time for their development is not at all. Believe me, even playing well and with a premium account, You'll need to spend a lot of fights on the walk-through tanks Some of them pass difficult and unpleasant, more and more machines appear very hard in the top. In short, free experience saves time on researching new machines.Here and come to *fight* the paid consumables and enchanting with data that is direct and attract players rather investing a bunch of money, not all of course, but many, and while it suits VG, we are going to see this crap as we see now.
Of course, the main drawback of translation experience in free are substantial costs real money on the game. The key in these expenditures that they are in no way limited. In fact, Your costs for this service can be anything, in contrast to the same premium account.
many people forget about the balance of technology, about the intentions of VG that WOT – commercial project. The fact that the developers can relieve any tank in its sole discretion. Opened the tank for free experience and tank in a month it was already quite. Here again we have a situation where the reality will not match expectations.
Do not forget about *the carousel of money* when developers introduce a new technique obviously too strong imbalanced parapanw, this is done in order to stimulate the players to a quick study of new technology with the use of free experience. As soon as such MPI is too much randomness, and the new infusion will be reduced , that they might be alabat, after a while it repeat again but with a new tank, new, is, but all the same players who firmly believe in the fact that WG finally has made a good tank, a lot of bloggers and youtubers will pour on the tank confetti , to say what he sduty, but after some time they will say that the tank is shit, why remove the armor, damage, etc. If you drew attention to the fact sooner *provided that you read the user agreement* there was a line which read not directly but indirectly about what VG is obliged to notify about new changes or implementations to the game, these words were written on the origins of the game, and now there are lines you will not find that is in fact evident that the game is not only commercial but also false, and in all, ranging from the cards that they enter for more than 7 years ending by tanks. Players tulish in the ears of all that may blunt their sense, different is in-game and on the website, as an advertisement from TV (you're not you when you're hungry), etc., that is *you have one last chance to buy that for 500 rubles*, but after a while goes the same action with the same objects but for a different price is much lower and slogan *left 36 hours*, so we get something for that fight, I want to see a game and get wrapped up in avno avno. But ! with a different price tag.
The VG company uses its capabilities not to improve their game, and for the sole purpose of defrauding of money from the players. Resounding success of the online game World of Tanks has attracted a lot of interest. Today It is a leader in its segment and the most popular game on the territory of CIS. Every day, hundreds of thousands of people out on the virtual battlefields and take part in tank battles.
Although access to the game is absolutely free, VG offers fans of tank battles are a lot of different "buns" for real money. While many players are willing to pay for paid products including premium accounts, inscriptions and Camos for cars, just think about the inscription which is not really visible to absolutely no one that doesn't bear any benefit, and honestly do not need, I highly doubt that at least someone is looking at any sort of sign, well, maybe except the start of the battle when all standing on the frieze half, and such injections, a huge number of examples, game currency, and special equipment. It paid a premium the tanks are often upset fans of the game.
Developers do not cease to tell us that premium we never the technique to nerfy because you paid for it with real money, we can APAT and nerf only pump equipment. Recently, it became clear that premium equipment hidden from the players nerf, (Reduced performance characteristics of machinery worsen its hidden features, scatter, rotation speed, mixing... ). We always thought that they nerf her but could not prove, premium SPG strv s1 was hidden reduced(by negativnym on various forums) in siege mode to questions about how *well guys and th for crap?*and the developers say, will check, most likely it is a display bug, thanks for the tip, but of course what we could expect from the developers of of course a bug, though it seemed that a premium tank is lowered, but there is proof. Already many users have been able to verify that the update to 0.9.17 update 0.9.19 performance characteristics of the tank change the speed of rotation PowerPlay 2 times, the transition time in Hiking mode was 1.25 hundredths was 1.3 difference at 0.05 and the permeability of this potential, the speed of rotation, the speed of rotation on hard ground, in the middle, also the resistance running on hard ground. Now I wonder how the developers will get out with this situation I do not have this tank so I can't accurately describe what we see very many players began to demand the refund of previously spent money to buy a Swedish tank in this case premium tank level 8 strv s1. I wonder what the outcome, sorry for those who bought s1 strv know you will write in the comments that the developers goner and You'll be all right.

How to get out of wargaming in this case from situation is the fact that they got caught finally with great proof, all the data is written, many will demand a refund, anyone interested can visit various websites like news etc.

The balancer works in such a way that 100% of fights and maybe you will get in the TOP 15-20%, all the other battles you'll be spending at the bottom or in the middle of the list, it can clearly be seen for the equipment 6 and level 8 For the technique of the sixth level is often the TOP it will be when the whole team is to consist of one sixth-level 8 level about a similar situation. If You start to win a balancer this problem decides if anyone noticed developed always talking about increasing winning fights, and after the balance is heavily cut, is very simple you periodically throws in a team where the stats of players on your team below for the opposing team.You can see this elementary installing the XVM mod.
Here comes into action, the desire of the player in all ways *help* myself in any way to reduce the burden of such uncertainty, ask how? Yes, everything is just the purchase of consumables and various kinds of accelerators, like gaining experience and obtaining silver.
The use of personal reserves as another deception.

Noted that the use of private military reserves in the World of Tanks lowers the ability of players to meaningfully participate in the fighting, each comprising of a combat reserve leads to a decrease of the dynamic characteristics of any tank in the battle,I heard that there is a special mod that helps in this kind of calculation which defines the characteristics of military equipment directly at the entrance of the player in battle.
Shows the average percentage of change 10% precision performance and information scatter on the move and accuracy when the full information and some other parameters decreased with the use of the reserves. Maybe someone noticed this, but did not betray the values, because how can it be, right?.
As soon as you think that Wargaming gave another opportunity for free earn combat experience or silver(like for example now) you are sadly mistaken, because each personal allowance reduces your equipment in battle, write in comments if you noticed a strong influx of silver in your bag or not.
When you use combat reserves statistics of your victories will start to decline if you create a basic graph and analyze the statistics of wins for a few days with included combat without reserves and military reserves, you will see that while using military reserves statistics victories on the tanks is much lower than without enabled. As a conclusion it can only mean one thing, that using military reserves personal in World of Tanks you created an artificial problem that you could not create for themselves the conditions in which your tank will gain the maximum amount of experience or earn a large amount of silver, as it is primarily disadvantageous for the company of VG, where the main goal is profit money on players.
To create the visible entourage of the sport and controversial point in the game, used advertising methods and paid bloggers who are stream on YouTube. Attracting sports teams which sponsors create an illusion of equality for all players and the possibility of using tanks in the game, but as shown it's a hoax, which is only further proof of the dishonesty of the company of VG in relation to all players.

With the recent about in the community games World of Tanks began to circulate rumors of fraud Wargaming, aimed at programming the overspill of fighting. The essence of the claims is a broken game balance, carrying out deliberate and systematic plums fight regardless of the skill level of players who wants to can dig on the wot website.news.
In the known Patent and user agreement of the Victor Kislyi, of course, or at least some information about who and how should required and may be guided by the rules, nothing is said about any player in a losing battle, and nerfing technology, which constantly wins. In the Patent mentioned only in the table level of combat equipment and the conditions under which the player gets to a level of fighting for a particular tank.
Feed the Bees Buzzing, I hope I get through at least to someone.
I'm not going to argue about what the paid content on this channel or not I'm interested to chat with the Creator of the channel, but I think you would agree that few channels like that that criticize the game, isn't it?, all channels then do that *Oh my God new UPS armor look* or *return bends is it just me or how this or that*, I leave that up to your discretion.
Change settings for all machines in the game happened all the time. This is due to the constant addition of new Nations, branches of development and individual machines and add Nations, not those who wanted the players.However, very long paid a premium tanks were untouchable. Now the creators of the game and took them. Almost every patch out some new samples of exclusive equipment. And to force players to buy it, the developers gradually make the tanks that players already have, less competitive. They have reduced the speed deteriorates booking, lost maneuverability. Used to punch all the enemies the player discovers that he "lost sight" and released the shells increasingly fall "in milk". Moreover, all these troubles disappear instantly when you buy straight from the tin "prema". But it starts to "hurt" the output of one or two new updates. To earn on the game, it should be popular. But to become such, any game can only in one case: the players have to believe that something depends. If for some reason the opposite will happen, any game is doomed. After a series of publications in the Western gaming press revelatory articles about technology, which is based on World of Tanks, its popularity decreased significantly(YouTube help). For the CIS this scandal passed almost unnoticed. Here all tend to think that the major difference between the number of players on the European, American and Russian servers due solely to the fact that they know nothing about real tanks and armored genuine valor. But this is not true. Other reasons
It's like I said just banal and dull from constant slivov the game *freebies* discounts, of course, shares to any concerns everyone, even those stocks that are coming now.
In the end, all of the above clearly shows that the company VG is not interested in fair fights, the sole purpose of the company of VG is draining money from the players by any means. But I can see the angry and rotten comments melted brains about what * they say you're an idiot the game was created in order to make money*, Yes you are right, but for some reason YOU are the most *clever* believe in what YOU know about the game and all firmly believe and say that the game is in order, and what type misses or doesn't penetrate, it just hands you grow from the shoulders, but in the end do they believe themselves in what you say? so what we believe?.
And last, getting to experience the silver don't forget just to corny to compare your figures with averaging, and then it will be easier to catch SH on deception, and always pay attention to the experience and silver, as well as the difference in damage, don't be lazy and everything will be better.