3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MY4EHNK 17.04.20 08:58 am

The mark (humiliation), and crazy captains (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Tell me. After the humiliation of the captain there is a chance that he will obtulit or become stronger. I am interested in madness. What is it that gives us the trackers. I noticed a stronger decrease in the level of captain and a change of character. I have had experience with Ogre (I don't remember his name) after the madness at the meeting, he whined that it would NILESAT food, and before he quite adequately wanted me to tear off the head. The reverse effect of humiliation, the captain becomes more dangerous and also changing in nature. For example, if each dialogue with someone he would refer to the label.
What are your comments?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KilerokUA 17.04.20

Personally, I have after the complete humiliation of the enemy is legendary.

M
Molnenosec 17.04.20

By the way, what gives you the perk, which replaces the humiliation?

I
IronDemon 17.04.20

Yes, additional goals which gives. The reward is what?

K
Kvakensky 17.04.20

The effect of madness on captains may be different - it may just become a giggling lunatic without any improvements or perks LVL, (LVL 42 so I drove to the 1, then had to kill the poor guy), and may be a serial killer, it is highly increasing of LVL ( the LVL 40 caps safely abaut to 61), and even to legendary. So it's completely random.
The only thing that upset, sometimes killed, but revived cap gets immune to the submission, ie it can only kill. Such caps is usually very strong, with a full range of skills and virtually no weaknesses.
Molnenosec
If you mean perk Worse than death the humiliation stronger than the lower LVL of the captain and increases the chance of the crazy.

M
Molnenosec 17.04.20

Kvakensky
I mean, without a lot of reward for the threat of death. What this award is?

K
Kvakensky 17.04.20

Molnenosec
The idea is that increases the quality of the gear that will drop from the corpse.