3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 17.04.20 08:58 am

Test Celebrimbor - 14 kills from the shadows (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

At the first location is a test of Celebrimbor where you have to make 14 kills archers using shadow strike, skill and bird (hovering in air), and within the allotted time. So. Can not be secured in time to catch it is to kill them, one by one, immediately. I kill about 10 and the others are remain scattered in the territory and until I get them, time is running out. How to pass?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 17.04.20

Nicholas Ololi
By trial and error. I myself 5 times if not more has passed. Most importantly in the correct order to kill them

A
ArsenyPestr 17.04.20

Nicholas Ololi
I can only advise you to first kill the three that are right in front of you, then in a northerly direction, then turn around to the South-West, go all the way, at the end of the turn to the East. I passed the third time.

D
DEVI 17.04.20

The job is not difficult, just circle kill them, I still have 20 sec left

N
Nikolay Ololay 17.04.20

ArsenyPestr
More used to know where there is the North, southwest, etc. About the first three is clear, and then you can tell where to turn after those three in terms of right-left-right? I have roughly figured, kill two in front of him, on third next, after the third unfolding as it ago, ie make a round, clean it two more and then again back again back in the other side of which were the first two. Ie it turns out, as it were a zigzag. But then it is not clear

P
PIRAT69 17.04.20

Nicholas Ololi
There are all the chain kills count. No zigzags, no need to run. If silly to think he can't utube is the passing and the incentive guide. I personally own the second time through. If you're North and South confused, to explain to you will be difficult

A
ArsenyPestr 17.04.20

Nicholas Ololi
Enter in the search YouTube Maadad, the first video will help you

N
Nikolay Ololay 17.04.20

ArsenyPestr
ATP