3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qubretes 04.10.19 06:58 pm

Breaking cars and breaking the engine (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

How to make in normal mode (not in the desert drag racing) car crashed on impact in the desert drag racing and that the engine could fire if the gear is not switch for a long time?
5 Comments
Sort by:
w
wzrterozz 04.10.19

Qubretes
Yesterday I understood how to do, and I understood.
You come to a branch pvehcle > default >cars > racers and there change the settings DamageRacer and EngineRacer on DamageDragster and EngineDragster. Save and all you have machines are broken the same as in the dredge + in the race if you do not shift gears, the engine bombanet.

P
P.G. Viper 04.10.19

Or you can download this mod here:
https://www.nfscars.net/need-for-speed-most-wanted/7/files/view/15729/

Q
Qubretes 04.10.19

wзrterozz
Thank you! I did not expect that someone will help and yet so fast. Respect, it works.

Q
Qubretes 04.10.19

The game is now to a whole other level of complexity to chase with the cops, it's just tough. On the whole, to have led gently, of course, except fast. Happy as an elephant!

Q
Qubretes 04.10.19

In General, the decision wзrterozz works, but with the engine failure there is a bug after these changes does not work in reverse, I think because in drag races is no reverse gear. Had to leave EngineRacer. I still want to solve this problem, the feature is cool. Of the solutions I see is either to add a reverse gear in the desert drag racing (edit dragowski engine - EngineDragster) or to usual EngineRacer add the possibility of its failure if you don't shift gears. I think it is easier and more correct the second option. Sam tried to understand but have not found how to edit drag racing.
Can anyone versed in the Vlt Editor and interesting to add such a possibility? I think not one is interesting to me. I hope to help.