3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Burmistrov 17.04.20 08:59 am

Question about the skill \"Submission\" (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

So here is the question that you have a hidden subordinate to the head of the enemy explodes ? I like everyone secretly trying to control bursts, to subdue it turns out only just holding E and all,and secretly does. In the 1st part I remember when the stealth heads are clearly not exploding, but only if depletion is often to use here like it should be the same. All right ? Or is it a bug ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 17.04.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Walk to the end of the first act, start of the second, only then will open the opportunity to subdue enemies with exhaustion.

V
Vadim Burmistrov 17.04.20

ArsenyPestr
So open that I opened, but when the hidden discipline head at the enemies head's still exploding. I have to subdue them only with exhaustion.

J
Jeckicoder 17.04.20

Vadim Burmistrov check the skills if you is obedience. In the skills section you can select only one of the improvements of skill.

d
diego986 17.04.20

In the performance of their equipment you look, there are all sorts of bonuses like explosions of the hidden goals of submission

C
CR0MWeLL 17.04.20

but you can subordinate ordinary olegov?(not captains)

D
DEVI 17.04.20

CR0MWeLL
Yes, with the appropriate skill during the battle

C
CR0MWeLL 17.04.20

DЕVI
don't understand the Talion tries recruit, but releases the hand, and if you try to mount, the front grabs and throws, and behind only a dagger to pirate(rage full, i.e. ordinary Orucov during battle you can QUICKLY stigmatize the S on olegov nothing works, not counting the captains, when they become on your knees

D
DEVI 17.04.20

CR0MWeLL
There is a skill that allows during the battle, quick to condemn olegov, it is in the additional branch. From a distance and secretly still can not be

V
Vadim Burmistrov 17.04.20

diego986
Thank you, it was in gear. Legendary dagger with exhaustion blew up the head.

I
Ioannn 17.04.20

CR0MWeLL
You bring it to the state broken, then enlist.

B
Blaster Dark 17.04.20

Olog - it's such a big giant? You can bend combat submission is not depleting(like) button C
If the submission is included...