3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 17.04.20 08:59 am

Quest with the bandits \a"Robber of squabbling\" (Path of Exile)

Question on awards. Please write actual rewards from each of the bandits. Information on awards, which I managed to dig up on the network, in different sources - different and does not coincide with what is in the game. Apparently, they changed a few times. And also, if you kill all, will give one or two skill point? (also written everywhere in different ways).
And more, prompt please that it is better to choose for a class Noble, with the emphasis on mile with two one-handed swords.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tsefal 17.04.20

Now the reward for killing the bandits is this - Ieremia gives 2 points passive skills. Oak - 20% increased physical damage, 2% additional reduction of received physical damage, regenerates 1% health in seconds. Craiglist - 6% increased movement speed, 3% chance to Dodge attacks 6% increased attack speed and spell creation. Antiope - +15% resistance to all elements +20% global critical strike multiplier, 5 mana per second.

http://poedb.tw/EN/quest.php?c=bandit - an awkward, but accurate and up to date (according to the inscription at the bottom belongs to GGG), you can even find unreleased Unico and skills.

D
Ded MastDay 17.04.20

Tsefal
Thank you. I would like to hear advice on the second question. I can not understand what is best: Oak, Craiglist or 2 points of passion. For miles, probably Oak.

A
Apokration 17.04.20

Svetoslav
Depends on what build and what skills you use. If you have the opportunity to reach all the important nodes in a branch of passive skills and to += that will give you an Oak, then take the passive. If not reach, then take Oak.

K
Key Ovald 17.04.20

In my opinion (and my build) will always be better than 2 points of passion. In the long term it's better than not much-and big bonuses robberies.