3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 17.04.20 09:00 am

Can you kill ice Banshee. (The Evil Within 2)

The people of this bastard got me , from which frost proceeds that sings from her only to hide or is there a way to kill?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEKSEY6605 17.04.20

in this location you need to hide from her and find the key card that would get from there. Key in one of the cabinets next to the bed

A
AleXraceSiM 17.04.20

ALEKSEY6605
not only is she there, I have already 4 times and most importantly he catches SEB said that she got him but he doesn't know how to get rid of it)

K
Kovboy belomor 17.04.20

AlexHDfix
Here I am talking about, too.

R
Raiden966 17.04.20

You're talking about La La Lady? She's a cutie. I can't kill her. And why? Imagine walking, not bothering anyone.

S
Specik 17.04.20

It's not ice-cold, the Banshee is a Ghost when ghosts are near, the supernatural cold.. was not looking?:)

J
Jacob Temple 17.04.20

AlexHDfix
And do not tell how to get rid of it in this location? Prior to that, helped take on the roof of the souvenir. And everything was swept solution was never found.

Spoiler

M
MephistoXX 17.04.20

Jacob Temple
Have not tried in a shelter nearby to escape? I also have about this place came when almost to the shelter ran - gone

J
Jacob Temple 17.04.20

MephistoXX
I actually thought that you need to perform some specific action, as was the case with the capture card in the first case and to take a souvenir in the second. Then she was gone.

J
Jacob Temple 17.04.20

MephistoXX
Yes stupidly ubegaesh away and disappears. Could be interesting to pick her up.

S
Skandalin 17.04.20

also I do not understand how to get rid of it,because it is not the details of the sniper rifle to take.
Upd the Shorter of the Loka with a sniper parts,you just have to run to blizhayshem shelter,banshe this is done to ensure that life honey did not seem

a
andrei10007 17.04.20

3-rd time I come across not counting the first problems with it zero. Kill wasn't even trying.

H
HoganHog 17.04.20

andrei10007
Similarly!

A
Aleksandr Dobriy Kovalev 17.04.20

It is not necessary to touch it. just run away and bee. she disappears. again in the same place does not arise.