3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pipis9ndr 17.04.20 09:00 am

How to reset talent points? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In short, with the help of a trainer did itself infinite talent points, you had 3 talent to study extra. gave me 99. the question is how to remove the extra talent points? I need TC to play in the party and don't want others to know that I gave myself extra points of wit, and the green dot informing that I have not racked glasses flashing.
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yotokura 17.04.20

pipis9ndr
Artmoney help you...

n
neinoneon 17.04.20

pipis9ndr
On the website CheatEngine table is, download and install what do I need.

B
BeaverSid 17.04.20

pipis9ndr
Shake it: Divinity: Original Sin 2: table for Cheat Engine [3.0.146.814 - UPD: 07.10.2017] {Zanzer}
Edit it (for each Persian separately):

H
Hirok 17.04.20

Like the mirror, the Lady Vengeance.

B
BeaverSid 17.04.20

Hirok
The mirror can reset your invested points, not reset free

E
Eynart 17.04.20

The author, say you have a green dot lit, because you generally will not invest points and play it with the base stats. If PI...et so to complete.

p
pipis9ndr 17.04.20

BeaverSid
Thank you very much, and than cheat ing open?

A
A3MOH 17.04.20

pipis9ndr
Cheat engine is a program

W
Waffen 17.04.20

How to reset/reallocate skill points.Play the first time and not to inject....no trainers,mods,cheats etc....maybe there are potions,amulets,NPCs in the Witcher or Dark Souls??

E
Eynart 17.04.20

Waffen
On the ship (Lady Vengeance), on the lowest deck (first from the upper deck climb into the hatch, then there is another door near the stairs) there is a mirror, it can freely change the appearance, to reallocate the points of characteristics, talents, skills and peace of every other Persian.

W
Waffen 17.04.20

Eynart
Excellent - thank you - so relieved)