3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 17.04.20 09:01 am

Sets things, a couple of questions (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

To part set set to kill the Uruk with the word legendary. I'm beginning to storm the third fortress, and these legendary met only half the kit.
1) How to get the rest of it? To kill all of their urokov in the hope that will come legendary or accumulate silver and hope that they get in the boxes?
2) Items are double-pumped, and when pumping are adjusted to the current level of gg, such as a Set of Vendettas - right now they are LVL 20 (1 shook), and I'm already level 40 and I can pump a second time, but he will remain LVL 40, and any new white specks will be better than him.
So what to do is to wait for LVL 60 and only then to pump it or then be able to pump it 3 times from 40 to 60 LVL?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silverite 17.04.20

The Wolf Mercenary
With great difficulty.Or they are the bosses of the fortress or very rarely in the arena or can be grown continuously reducing the level of Orc and creating maniac(it happened once).Items not pumped twice if legendary or three times,depends on what level took.

V
Volk-Naemnik 17.04.20

Silverite
similarly, three levels of pumping, the default 20-40-55 LVL enemies. But if you knock legendary at level 60, it will also be level 60 and will not require pumping.
And these urkov developed clearly wanted us out of containers for meet 1-2 per location, and the randomly Fig then come on as a substitute. Well, okay, pumped the whole set Vendetta to level 60, it looks just great - the Dark Vlastilina Jr. )))

D
Delphis 17.04.20

there the orcs are divided into tribes, if you kill a legendary Orc tribe of darkness, and Seth falls to the darkness, etc, but generally only in the arena of profitable farm

S
Silverite 17.04.20

DelphisБудет.At least blue legendary once at least swayed.And Yes,the level number depends.60-m Fig butter-a maximum of one time.Coach on experience it is better not to split hairs. With Kitanin too-dead orcs may remain lie if something is not done. As the sets are knocked out you know if only the orcs to find them.Aeademy crap. Really inciting on the farm.Vendetta otherwise you do not push although it is likely as the set of Horror looks like.