3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elli_Pirs 17.04.20 09:01 am

Fucking scar over his eye. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As someone who got hooked on the books of Sapkowski, I noticed that Geralt in the book were not his trademark scar through the eye. And Yes, there are mods that remove it. But Geralt is straight overly rosy in 3 parts. And Yes, there are mods that make up for it. But mods that remove the scar and make Geralt more pale and no. Or I badly searched.
If not for the books, I would and didn't. But it begins to annoy that every second mod is screaming Geralt Lorne, the Book the Witcher, etc. but no one touches the scar.

Is there a mod that changes how the skin and gets rid of the scar?
Do not tell me about the fact that Geralt explained his appearance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 17.04.20

Elli_Pirs
Elli_Pirs wrote:
Dude, Geralt of sideprojects is not equal to the Geralt from the books)
And Yes, to create a theme for the sake of you found the mod...how shall I say...very stupid.

N
Nikita Plishevoy 17.04.20

That feeling you get when time and space you don't posilen , and you turned to the Forum ,
But as for me , with scars across the eyes , Geralt even EPICA.

K
Krrrva 17.04.20

What do you actually want ? the scar doesn't bother you, but you want without the scar because in the books Geralt was not ? but you're playing games and the games are the continuation of the alternative books, which just tells how and when Geralt got this scar. What's your problem

E
Elli_Pirs 17.04.20

Hirok
I thought that this is, and I can't find. So turned to the others.

K
Ketik 17.04.20

In books and witches and Baron, so to cut their mod? My topic is - nonsense

a
ayyrasmus 17.04.20

Elli_Pirs
but the scar on his neck from the first book he has in the game :)

also, can try http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/390/? so the more canonical Geralt face, though the scar this mod does not remove

S
Shadowarm 17.04.20

s
st029 17.04.20

I think you diagnosis of neurosis is to hold on the topics and needs of the people. Someone hairs on the forehead of Geralt prevents that the eyes might burst, someone here scar...

U
UnholyChaplain 17.04.20

but dude
events in the game take place 5 years later(or so) after the events in the last book
you never know what could happen

l
lookaway 17.04.20

even CRIS says he doesn't remember that scar he's got

H
Hirok 17.04.20

lookaway
She could not remember him.

a
art1my 17.04.20

Geralt gained the scar after the events of the books. As if people can not get a scar after a while.

H
Hirok 17.04.20

art1my
In any case)

l
lookaway 17.04.20

Hirok
DALARNA

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 17.04.20

Elli_Pirs
Solarpro this scar CRIS asked on the island of fog
It was a 3A thing?
accordingly, he appeared after the events of the books as they are from the time of his death have not met like

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 17.04.20

Elli_Pirs wrote:
Is there a mod that changes how the skin and gets rid of the scar?
o Gospodi as soon as the game world is such prostigospodi... characters. I'll try to explain to very tight. Geralt in this world died. all. point. the fact that he was in another world, which was able to survive and all that jazz to our world no longer applies. what happened to the characters after the books does not even know the great God of Angier.
okay, fine, you annoying scar that Mr has a Spa therapy. but!!! everything else does not bother you. the fact that Geralt (damn, like 20 times I wrote it in different topics) during only the 3rd part killed more monsters than all the witches put together from the mates areas to this day. and the fact that even one of Riger or a ghoul - it's an event (which, according to the books, have yet to survive, and then still sell the trophy) and you put them in batches of 5-6 at a time... and treated you 5 seconds of meditation, not the month... and the journey by metro from Novigrad vizim or, God forbid, skellige, takes 10 seconds, not 2-4 weeks like in the book, even despite the war and other minor troubles, it does not bother you... and then, what is Triss in the game is now sporting a half-naked Tits, and in books she has scars across my chest...