3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 17.04.20 09:01 am

Pump Arondit (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People can like a thread to swing Arondit,which gives the lady of the Lake for virtue?Damage I like 167 more my serpentine,but it is without holes under the runes.Pichal.Could a mod have a thread?Or someone appet it?
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
Not tried it, but couldn't you add jacks under the runes from Ophir, one of the additions to the COP?

B
BatmanWayne221 17.04.20

Mantykora
Can.

V
Vladimir2307 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
Rune master can add cells.

r
raspisnoy1 17.04.20

Mantykora
damn, I forgot about him! thought since I was in the this loke it is already can't go back! here I drive!
by the way ,it totally sways,and some swords I have not applici he(Ophir wizard).?Right now straight I can not check dived into the cave for mutations.

J
Jerzy3 17.04.20

So Arondit himself swinging. Every time my enemy ten (I think) blows without receiving wounds Arondit increases the damage.

r
raspisnoy1 17.04.20

Jerzy3
but is it really? 10 times to kick and not to shovel? I think the game after three strikes and the old horse kicks)))) and where me this fat suffers to find,and I have 5 impact currencies any.

E
Eraser101 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
Bay Arondite people. Damage will be extremely low...)

r
raspisnoy1 17.04.20

thank you all,I realized that it is possible-but not to tend the theme write from one thread turned out to appnut 10 strikes in a row ,so that maximum damage to get?! And to me, this seems unrealistic for two reasons-no one will survive 10 blows them and there are no terpenes in the game that does not respond to dull the beating.

J
Jerzy3 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
On trupoedy and utoptsev all stuffed. Close pumped quenum and forward, hit, bounce off and put on the new.

A
ArsenyPestr 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
Not sure to fully charge 10 strikes. In count murder done for any charge(not at zero)

R
RGC 17.04.20

ArsenyPestr
The damage he increases only if you kill the enemy with a fully charged sword.
raspisnoy1
More than real, but bear in mind that the damage will increase by 2.

A
AnatolyKest 17.04.20

RGC
The fact that 2 increases, I because of this and spat it to pump easier each time new found sword put more uranium

M
Mantykora 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
Don't need 10 times to beat the same. It is important to apply 10 strokes without taking any damage at least one enemy, though many.
Jerzy3
The defenders of the country of fairy tales filled Arondit to the end. The idea in a normal game (not NG+) its marginal damage 682. Silver sword, which you can get after killing a cloud giant, will be better. So Arondit still not the best sword in the game.

C
Carelia 17.04.20

Mantykora wrote:
Silver sword, which you can get after killing a cloud giant, will be better.
Efficiency Arondite the most powerful in the game, the giant sword after the one you're describing even with an enchantment of +50% damage will be worse than 100% katuysha Arondite.

C
Carelia 17.04.20

I have another question for Arondite ,if it to insert the runes as it visually will look like and will be charged as before? and if to enchant it with master runes wouldn't that be killing the initial properties?

M
Mantikora713 17.04.20

Carelia
Logically, should not

a
altraktarist 17.04.20

raspisnoy1
With each new level the limit of increasing damage Arondite increases. It can be pumped until the last level will not reach. The only negative, as I recall, the fact that increases the upper limit of the damage, and the bottom remains the same. In the pumping of the sword really helps Quen and said Eraser101 easier to pump it to men and beasts.

T
TheKep 17.04.20

I generally arondite in ng+ run with the first prohodna and everything is Gud :)

M
Mantykora 17.04.20

Injeel wrote:
increases the upper limit of the damage, and the bottom remains the same.
Do not - rise, and lower and upper limits.
Carelia wrote:
worse 100% katuysha Arondite.
Where did You see 100% kitoushi Arondit? Looked pumped Arondit a little better, has a temporary bonus to damage, but +20% to all signs is better than a difference of 10 damage. And Deal from there are still three slots under runes.

R
RGC 17.04.20

Mantykora
A fully charged sword always cricuit if a limit is reached the pumping level in any fight under quenum quickly stuffed 10 strokes, and then only to crits. In any case this is all irrelevant, the Witcher is not so hardcore game. I personally arondit chose only because tired of every few levels to change swords, because even though silver is not necessary to think