3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mad warrior 17.04.20 09:02 am

Prompt norms armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have shells so so tell me
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 17.04.20

Mad warrior
What for shells? On topic; armor vadimchik schools, the level of Geralt, will be the best choice.

D
DreamZed 17.04.20

Mad warrior
Armor is chosen for the build.Tell Bild say armor.in addition, the COP already more interesting options to consider.

s
strong.play 17.04.20

DreamZed
I agree.Mad warrior:Tell me what skills you've leveled. Swordsman, Mage,Alchemist.

W
Whitewolf1939 17.04.20

Mad warrior
The best armor in the game is vadimcha, write build your young Padawan, all vadimchik armor for me was the best armor school cat but after the blood and wine the best of steel armor school the Manticore. The advice I give you , do not be lazy to buy the blueprints of the armor vegematic and search the caves them. Armor there is a lot on the taste of your will they (swords there too)

c
cheezette 17.04.20

You have already decides which armor you like. And best of all, choose from vegematic sets, they have a complete bonus and good performance.

M
Mad warrior 17.04.20

strong.play
I pumped Swordsman and Magician.

A
Artur27507 17.04.20

I would suggest the armour school of the wolf. Wolf set combines a boost to magic and attacks, a good result is a build a kind of magic.

R
Ruslan45 17.04.20

1 - For the passage of armor of the Cat itself that 50% attack...
2 - Skellige is better to walk in the armor of a Griffin - less slip on the snow you can put on with level 11 with + 5 XP for killing a monster and man....up to 16 level set Cat better not.
3 - But I prefer the Seth Bear-power quena increased in 2 times and if the pump Quen sign + purely aesthetic like.

m
max_axe 17.04.20

Yes, it all depends on the leveling,but the armor school cat is better for a warrior(my opinion)

s
strong.play 17.04.20

Mad warrior
When I was playing.I picked a swordsman and a mage like you)))And searched Crafter armor of a Griffin.She gives all prosratsya no worse than the armor of the Wolf.Only power characters a little stronger.So take Griffin and do not worry.I took Seth the Wolf.And now playing the swordsman alchemist.So don't worry you'll have Geralt Mage.If you want I'll even tell you which skills the mage needed IN the FIRST PLACE)))))

M
Mad warrior 17.04.20

strong.play
Sbasibo for the advice.

G
Geralt-47 17.04.20

I once came to the great armor of the bear and did the enchantment on the MIDDLE armor, took advantage of school of a Griffin, but I still went into the development of the river of anger. I got so nagyberki build, that was not fun, I just started the game again) Seriously, Igny, taking over the river of anger, but with potions and concoctions, and even with the perk school Griffin - I've trained RED TURTLE!!! Because simple mobs were too easy, burned from a single blow, and the difficulty is hard.

s
strong.play 17.04.20

Mad warrior
Not for that)))

D
DemRemix 17.04.20

Egorych, great!

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 17.04.20

so many people are of the Gryphon, and I'm not even looking for the blueprints on him because U3 wegmachen Gryphon armor looks the worst of all