3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfcnjh2 17.04.20 09:02 am

Retrospective Anima? (The Evil Within 2)

To retrieve a Revolver must pass 3 events retrospectives Anima. Tell me, what are these events and where they access?
4 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Anarant- 17.04.20

gfcnjh2
The exact place I will not tell you, and so it is those events where you run from the Ghost of a girl who nabivaet something.

g
gfcnjh2 17.04.20

-Anarant-
Strangely, the third Chapter from the 3 times it ran. Then in the location mail, when the jukebox got out. In the same location attacked when I took a long-barreled shotgun, opened the warehouse key from the corpse. And of the five times he escaped but nothing was given.

-
-Anarant- 17.04.20

gfcnjh2
In the third Chapter not far from the diner 1 times ran away(the house where the top part of the report is torn) then in the same Chapter he met her near the garage and just took off without moving, then the snack and last time in the labs where the zombies in the pit was thrown off.
And they gave me a revolver, though I played nightmare, maybe this has something to do.

g
gfcnjh2 17.04.20

-Anarant-
I have already figured out. It is given at any level of complexity. A retrospective Anima is in the course of three documents, the last of which is described to you torn the report, the lower part of it. After he picked up a shot and he is in a different location with a revolver in his hand.