3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MR Envy 04.10.19 06:58 pm

Black Desert - the way it should be? (Black Desert)

I'm a noob running around the fan aunt LAN and donegals to 44 grade... but the farther into the forest the more weird...

Tell me how many you need to kill time (from your grandfather-grandma's experience) in order dokazati Persian to the top... well, almost the top with all its nuances under type orourke and TD armor... and not donate or donate but not zlosny. I'm 44 already experiencing brake from the game for packing experience and given absolutely no SQ. which sodatsu to GO 1km THEN BACK 3km...time takes a lot of running around, et would be so fun)) I it is for this started to play...

I am also very upset with some of the nuances of the game that the game is not registered (or not founded) but know you should... for example that the initial clothes don't sell because then Azaz is... (I'm so in the game tells you noooo at that time, I successfully merged in order to buy blue Orozco and the stone on HF from ducky I pushed is no where to go and kV... ALL BROKEN) also gave advice on the fact that pridetsa Twinkie to do so based rock... FAQ? I would like to create several Persians as I would be interested to play for them but I don't... they'll need to be as cons, tractors, and so on... I did not understand nakoy it to me, I just wanted to run but with the creep button pomerado((

in General who read and saw in my rubbish questions... answer if not scrap)) and I have yet to Chita will go carefully dumyati thoughtfulness in the Black Desert... the main thing that did not break the elastic on truselyah from such activity))

7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nehalim 04.10.19

If you are a beginner , it is a calendar where you are given multiple buns . Premium need if you use active aukom ,so do not rush to spend it . Armor can be on a quest to obtain more and much more, still all players sooner or later kV pass , and want the Boss armor all. But starting from the first level to score on kV and swing on the mobs ,or not to hurry and to alternate the kV+ mobs here as anyone. On the button On ang. Rev. kV window where you need the bottom to be visible all square by clicking on the appropriate icon, there you can log in rekomendovannye bookmarks etc. where there is a description of sq which need to be required , such as square black spirit, etc. and you can see the reward for them. While big money just for mobs to earn, but some alternate with alchemy, etc. In the future I will add other ways on a par with the farm .
You can temporarily invest in III armor health for example , is not so expensive , but you can mix the sets , because for sets given gain , about what you can learn from the description of each armor. Ie take 2 pieces set health and 2 parts of strength and that will be a boost to health and to document weight.

l
lookaway 04.10.19

The quest for stuff is usually a red spell that you throw out, then gg.
If something is thrown out, and it should be on HF, somewhere, must be taken. At BDO there is a large database. Just type in Google *the name of the object* the BDO. And read. Sometimes useful info in the comments on the page of the subject. And inogda on the same forums asking where to get. The search method here is not different from other games.
Twinks need to swing, because of the teleporters in the game. For example, to run from karanda to Kamos, and then to Nobara quite long and dull. And if you then still have to put something on the best way or fishing, all the time spent on running around. To do this, tweens and need. The same twins create immediately on all the slots that they had the energy, which is then poured, for example, on the night of a merchant. The same goes with the twins rating, which paid in-game silver. Persian LVL 1 = 1 rating. the Persian above 56go x2 rating. above 60го X5 rating. But there pennies really. I would not bother for this.

You have 44 LVL and already plugging? It's sad. Quests gives a lot of experience mainly in kamailio, tzigane and the star tomb. On oblakah quests give little. Do kV clouds. There you are to give all, to start the fit.
Do not just flee to the AUC and to buy the blueprint. Beginners love to load up on all sorts of gonayete. Not necessary. It is better to run with some puhoi black veil, and then immediately change to Czarka. Will be possible also to push Zelenka +18, it's about 100 Lyamov will cost. Generally, there are guides on how to dress for beginners. I would recommend them to smoke.
Here's a good video from Shiva. Tells how to dress for a quest.

About the quests poor. Well, it's an MMO, what did you expect? The level of the Witcher? Here at least there is autopost - jabbed and sit, drink tea, and not as in any gaunavou where you hands go for miles.

Actually, I'd the mobs were LVL peacelover so to 53го under the buffs. There in the shop was lying ewetopia scrolls 530% experience.
Then would have asked for somebody of a train guy, so shook on high LVL lokah. Why 53го? Because if Cacharel will be high-level, it will fall a loot, so quality is not interesting to anyone.
Next is either the running and swinging, or doing quests.
I personally 60го at the 61st raised purely on quests Dragana and the star tomb.

In Tzigane is the quest for a book sherekhan. It will go +30% experience from quests.
https://orbit-games.com/black-desert/gajdy-black-desert/black-desert-chenga-drevnyaya-kniga-mudrosti-sherexana/

e
exlubu 04.10.19

BES premium -only battle experience 2 years up to 60 LVL
For armor Donat or two years of free sharpening 1 thing to 18+5-boss armor -how lucky for 4 years-one thing

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 04.10.19

lookaway
good video, informative and to the point

R

1 to 2 of the 56 day on weekends 4-5 hours ) night )))

R

right now, the bow swinging at night in auto mode ))) 3 nights on 59 LVL up to 50% on the Scarecrow

B
Blue cat 17.12.20

exlubu,
you can dress in gear in more detail as possible for donat?))) I don’t remember anything about loot boxes, maximum buns to simplify farming
and two years to 60 even 4 years ago were not, where are the numbers? a couple of years ago it was possible in a couple of weeks without donation and the basics just by sweeping along the plot to take 59, then slightly crush the mobs and 60, this is in an extremely leisurely mode for a couple of hours in the evening, taking into account the fact that a naked newbie is playing, and even kicking scarecrows can be pumped up to 62 in 3 weeks by kicking them irregularly for several hours a day
And about the circle of the boss +5, I can make one maaaaaa little clarification, unless there is a PC stably 60 fps gives out with rare drawdowns up to 50 in cities, this is for tasters on sieges as I understand it? if not, but you need to kick purely creeps, then you can safely dress in simpler clothes in a month and kick top mobs without an extra headache
Shl. (this is for the rest of the readers) gear is rummaged for the entire account, that is, to wear just one character is enough, and then if you get bored or just want something new, you can simply throw them on him and play for your own pleasure