3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xXLavrikXx 17.04.20 09:05 am

The fatal weakness (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

How to save the captains from the fatal weakness?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

xXLavrikXx
About his I do not know but I once met an Orc who was afraid of flies(it was in the section of the fatal weaknesses), I dumped him for Roy and when he was resurrected(FOUR TIMES DAMN it), he was not afraid of them, constantly talking about Zsuzsanna and was disfigured.

P
Piligrim1996 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
The job of a hired killer =)

x
xXLavrikXx 17.04.20

Piligrim1996
And it is possible more in detail about these jobs where can I get how to open it?

N
Nikolay Ololay 17.04.20

Cheated death. Like orcs can no more than 2-3 times to cheat death

A
ArsenyPestr 17.04.20

Nicholas Ololi
Pfff, I'm in Minas ITIL four were killed the same Orc, in the last meeting even cut off his arm and leg. Then long went to Nurn, many hours back in Minas Morgul, quickly moved to the Burial grounds, just came out, and guess who I met?
PS I Hope the severed head would prevent him for the fifth time to rise. Though I'm not sure of anything...

P
Piligrim1996 17.04.20

xXLavrikXx
Well, first- I responded to 2 comments. Secondly, I described the mission of the storyline, where you run with Gollum in search of employment. And about your question I do I can not answer.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 17.04.20

xXLavrikXx
as usual, the fatal weaknesses can be unlinked with the aid of the legendary scrolls, as krakora captains to give, etc, only drop these scrolls I don't know what, over 10 hours of play I only had one, and then in the chest