3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gigabyte-371- 17.04.20 09:07 am

A question about a possible gameplay for the dominators. (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

Oh, dominators... So many players wanted and some still want to join them, yeah.

So, I would like to ask this. If you let to do all the same playable race, it will be if the players then play for them(and in General in this game) and what will remain the game for them?

I ask this because I have the initiatives in this plan not so Grand but still have.(Only a graphical change, but excuse me I'm not going to do anything serious until I see a reason to do this)

I wanted to say that if players wanting sahanlahti they are at sufficiently, it is likely that this can be done(even in the near future).

PS.
I also calculated and suggested that to make a playable dominators is not so difficult, Yes, but if they do you need to make or a bit to rewrite the story for them And-and-And friends I need your help, because the whole story is written there only for the Ranger, but bother to come up with a story I don't want to. What do you say? :)
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
man of the world 17.04.20

Can. Good Idea!!! I hope all will appreciate)

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 17.04.20

Gigabyte-371-
Not a bad idea.Will play 100%, new experience is always exciting.. Advise: to Make a playable build your fashion with basic things( there is a game for the race of dominators) and to write any boilerplate plot. To share(or PTA, as anything in General) and look at reviews. So all modders and work)))) And to customize, to tweak, to add later, after you have ready a playable build of the mod, this is important-first you need a working prototype!

d
djxavk 17.04.20

may th type of thread in the mass effect it, like the boats and geta,but instead will be fresher and organic matter

k
k0tas 17.04.20

Suggest this topic on the forum of developers, you can assess other modders to support.

N
Necrowill 17.04.20

I'd played exactly
And that is all possible through.

A
Alex2010god 17.04.20

YAY!It's about time somebody noticed - has not passed also half years old :)

G
Gigabyte-371- 17.04.20

1.Progress back to 0% fly hard / s.s. Yes, I am confident your PC and the person who does backups, does not have clouds.
2.Work on the mod this time will go very slowly(we are all human, we all work, we all have our things. And besides, I caught a lot of negativity due to the loss of the HDD and now I will just be lazy).

PS.s. How many people have tried to implement the idea and neither did Someone just decided to get a little attention, someone took and after a while just lowered his hands, someone loses all practices spontaneously and quite unexpectedly,
Feeling like something or someone doesn't want this idea was realized and obstructed, mystery fucking some. Funny...

f
fLaMaster 17.04.20

You were supposed to ask here in bagatelle, and of the forum https://snk-games.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=45 even there you probably would have helped if I saw that's possible.

G
Gigabyte-371- 17.04.20

fLaMaster
Yes-what you are.?