3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 17.04.20 09:49 pm

CPU usage 100%

Hello! processor amd fx 8320, merely loaded 4 cores from 8 to 100%, as soon as you launch task Manager or process explorer, then once the load drops ( like when off the Internet, too, with no load, not sure).I believe that the reason downloaded yesterday (12.10.2017) game with torrent, the distribution of which was included the miner, which I learned today.
In process explorer I noticed. what svchost.exe starts and immediately turns off errorsheck.exe well I found it and deleted, to no avail... also antivirus periodically produces the message 100% CPU usage file Name: attrib.exe
Full path: c:\windows\system32\attrib.exe
Please help!
Vidyuhi way too loaded in simple 70-75%, after removal errorsheck ceased, and the percent no, sometimes monitors for process explorer is popping up a red errorsheck for a second, I catch him and open the file location, but egechilca there, because I deleted it, there are only files with the file extension .sol
Is Norton, Doc.the web is also checked, all clear.
Shake torrents on one site for 4 years, was unfair releaser, was immediately banned, and bowel on the computer left.
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleks1979 17.04.20

milcin7
The miner is likely. Say helps AntiVir AVZ.
Here is considered a problem
https://virusinfo.info/showthread.php?t=213094

m
milcin7 17.04.20

aleks1979
Thank you! I'll try.

P
Pecenenkin 17.04.20

Look through the resource Monitor which task eats the most.

m
milcin7 17.04.20

aleks1979
helped, thank you very much, kind-hearted man!)

admin, you can close the topic.