3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ELVIN 17.04.20 09:49 pm

Rohan vs Isengard - Tactics (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth)

People advise a novice player who is better Good or Evil ? what MAZ is who is cheaper, etc.
43 Comments
Sort by:
C
CnC3.cc 17.04.20

I play for the EVIL - Isen, although the statistics of the Tops is played either for Mordor or Gondor. After patch 1.02 all change on the Face because the goods will be cut and they will not become imboy.
Mordor - orcs freestuff + Nazgul rush
Gondor - Gendi + knights
Rohan - heroes and ENT-rush (though it is conductive rarely)
Izzy - Lurtz, thieves and spear---one of the most complicated aspects of gameplay because Tama has no definite direction to prihoditsja to mix units from case to case.

For you I would choose Mordor....

E
ELVIN 17.04.20

MORDOR taxis , but after watching the entire trilogy I know one more thing - ROHAN-CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what exactly in this patch will be ? so I recently mastermod v. 3.10 downloaded but can not install HELP!!!!been playing for a month(almost), but something new I want.

W
WultrXXS 17.04.20

I have this mod immediately put, even without a Readme

E
ELVIN 17.04.20

HELP!!! but how ? re: bdagodaryu in advance.

C
CnC3.cc 17.04.20

ELVIN Rohan is of course niche, but for a few DIN ...
Still have the mod, OCCONEECHEE good - The Battle for Middle Earth Extended Edition -- www.deezire.net

E
ELVIN 17.04.20

don't know why but I liked Rohan - heroes lot ! and for the address thank you - will definitely climb .

A
Aragorn 17.04.20

Hey Alvin, you're stupid Laimer!You only solitaire to play,a larger mind is not enough!

A
Aragorn 17.04.20

People who believe that ALVIN write a stupid LAMER!Who proshol company for good and for evil on hard level?!

E
ELVIN 17.04.20

ELVIN is written with a capital letter ! But the campaign is not a joke - in the light-then don't ! ha ha ha !

C
CnC3.cc 17.04.20

2Арагорн ELVIN is written with a capital two Laimer and LAMER! you must be in school heard from a senior (class 7) and decided to use it....fluder-flamer

j
jedi 17.04.20

Hello people!In this game there are tactics development for the rash?What's in your opinion the most respectable?Thanks in advance!

C
CnC3.cc 17.04.20

2Jedi Hello people!In this game there are tactics development for the rash?What's in your opinion the most respectable?Thanks in advance!
Rush is, it mordarski called rush: method 1) slow. rivet at the beginning of ork 2-Pete and crush the enemy with the weight, build the grinder and save up to Nazgul, then everything is in your hands. 2) build 2 ovens and then the orcs build a sawmill, and protect pequi from packagetest, build 1 tower. Next, you build the database stoves with towers (no buildings etc.!!!) and wait for the loot, and buy Nazgul...then again, everything is in your hands: its small base stand, and under it quietly rivet 2 siege of the plant and collecled: sakazuki 2 Troll catapults and stamp.....
Izzy: it depends on the level of the enemy. 1) the game against izi. the main thing to build in the beginning of 2 stoves and 1 sawmill, then build 1 Uruk pit and m/ stoves and lesson-Pete 1 tower, urinate with the enemy, do not give a large squad to break into the database, but do not lose the original crowd. How current is byblo, build gradny and grade to swords, the first group let into the base and urine gradny, and then, if you have time and the stove... 2) against Gond or Roch, as such, no rush, but have a strong impact on the development(if the gate is open): when a person builds from the Xia to the barracks, then run to him and urine along with Warchanter(first spell) Barracks, main stand, Schaub didn't hit the cupola with his arrows (from Gonda). Or urine farms of Rohan.

If it is necessary then nnicu for other factions..

E
ELVIN 17.04.20

CnC-Generals and how will advise to develop for Rohan and Honduras ( for him especially - what is better : a barracks , a shooting range and stables, or all together ??? ) And one more question - do not know that che abruptly ( very interesno ) : Double arrow of Legolas , of Runaway the arrow of Faramir or Cripple Lorca ???

C
CnC3.cc 17.04.20

2ELVIN
Gondek: there are 4 ways of development:1) to farm the enemy's farm, then wait for the loot of 2 stoves 800 PE on the money - the stables and bought 1 pack, again farmish enemy, spin, spin and not davavy to extinguish horse. This is called in the var, if wrong, lesovodstvo to do. And so haras reptile Yes Gandalf, and then grip it at the base and finish the job...
2) Build 2 Stoves, then a farm of goats, then Barack and stamp Martinet, reached the 2nd rank of the barracks and to rivet the guard-Tauren and let them to the enemy base (if Evil) 3) If Good, then go to Martinet common with the mega-gradom swords and lock the enemy...(same can go against Evil) 4) Go to development do of numenor walls, though the game will be hard and dooolgo
IMHO: the LEGO 2стрелы very strong, but...do the Headlights the same damage(sort of), that of Lorca, but Lurtz still gvozdic. I choose Lorca, the more it is cheaper than LEGO

D
DeepzONe 17.04.20

Rohan the coolest Stroy in his castle 4 statue 1 well everything else is farm buy first Legolas then Givi and agronomist then quietly take 7 hard computers. Yes, the first magic for good always do the treatment then do a Rohan sword agronomist.When nakomis 5000 Stroy Entmoot and all you're invincible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
DeepzONe 17.04.20

Mordor the fuck!!!!!!!!!

D
DeepzONe 17.04.20

I proshol dripping with Evil Isadora nakozhnom. I will say this for the Good to go campaign, though whether heavy though easy one garbage, and the Evil is another story there of course piclos papatel.

C
CnC3.cc 17.04.20

This 2DeepzONe x**y can parasti 6 different ways.... it is not necessary for him to drive

E
ELVIN 17.04.20

I'm with you of course do not match - the other day was GOOD (on average ) Yes ito with great difficulty (helm's deep played 3 times ) , and EVIL I did not like to play , went 3-4 mission and tired . let me ask about impressions about the campaign for evil . (is there a mission in the caves of Moria)

C
CnC3.cc 17.04.20

2ELVIN No, Moria Tama present, and campaign for Evil to me is much more interesting than good