3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 17.04.20 09:50 pm

Mortal Kombat 11. What will happen? (Mortal Kombat X)

It's time to talk about the next Mortal Kombat for Mortal Kombat X it's all over and is nothing new.

So what will be in the new MK? The return of Shao Kahn or the awakening of Unagi? Or something else? Any ideas?
46 Comments
Sort by:
d
dwemer101 17.04.20

year 4 find now)
PS Boba Fett though was
and someday, when I'm 80 year old hermit, still do in ICA - create your characters yourself

R
RUSSCP 17.04.20

unable to deal with Liu Kang and kitanai.Later appear the bad guy for 12 MK.

R
Russian_Lawyer 17.04.20

What will happen? Yes, the same YR. They have undermined credibility. There will be a bunch of left-wing alike characters, terrible lag, lack of balance and mnoooooogo spammy.

E
E-467619 17.04.20

I'm still hoping for the announcement of DLC for MK XL with Fujinon and Reiko though. And that ponapihali maniacs all left. Still so many usable characters were in the same comic book from DC. The same Havik. I want MK X of these characters.

And on the subject, Yes. Seems to be a revival of Unagi, as Boone recounts to us the whole story again with some changes.

Very sorry that it took them to Tobias. It would be something interesting invented.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 17.04.20

Dark Kahn
There is no point guessing, because still do not know what will be there before the release of the game.
Well, Yes, on a PC with HIC over, but on consoles yet.
E-467619
I think Boone is more part of the already began to extort money from this franchise instead of doing it interesting. But at the expense of characters I probably will not agree, I like everything new, except for kun Jin.

n
necha76 17.04.20

well on a PC with HIC is still unknown will pay off on consoles Boone toad on the bubble crush glyadish and PortNet

n
necha76 17.04.20

Bolt on ed boon waiting for Killer Instinct I remember in the 90s in the first part of gestanon mountain ushatali

U
U.S.Soldier 17.04.20

be specific taskbar

V
Victor Tsoi 17.04.20

Yeah, not what good will...

C
CaHeK___--- 17.04.20

Shao Kahn will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it forever destroyed. all he can not be resurrected. maybe Onaga, perhaps something new, and maybe Shang Tsung will appear

V
VitUp 17.04.20

After 2 years know))) Hic is not dead HE was DEAD, ROTTED away AND have LONG been EATEN by DUNG BEETLES. Wake up in it for a long time, nobody plays, suggest to temporarily switch to Street Fighter V, despite the fact that don't like cartoons of their study is done at height, bright interesting new fighters, arenas a few of them(yet), but they are beautiful, generally from the v part of the a lot of positive emotions NEVER THOUGHT I would SAY BUT at the moment SF is better than MK.

V
Vescker 17.04.20

Street Fighter V XS not tried Soul Calibur, but the thing

D
Dark Kahn 17.04.20

CaHeK___---

And Shang Tsung was also destroyed and stuffed into Sindel. And Shao Kahn destroyed only the body, but his spirit is alive. In MK X even hints there. Armor and a big grown up body. And dark Raiden can only beat Shao Kahn or Onaga.

S
Spider 007 17.04.20

Another strong mage Havik I think he will be the new crap to the earthly realm, in the history of MK Armageddon is the Havik patted Shinoka and if not Taiwan Havik would kill Shinoka

C
CaHeK___--- 17.04.20

Dark Kahn
at first sujetni lines (MK1-MK Armageddon) Shao Kahn only the body is destroyed, Yes, but in mk9 (in the restart) it completely elder gods destroyed by Raiden, forever, otherwise it will again be repeated, as in the first line, deception, Armageddon. and is it interesting?

p
pashikyan 17.04.20

necha76
there is unlikely! Ed has Always been for console. He then for the PC I think, but Warner usaged on your PC. And what about the bosses who knows, maybe Kintaro stuck. He is alive!))

p
pashikyan 17.04.20

N
NeverSm1le 17.04.20

I will not guess what will be there,but the PC campaign,which is a pity.Childhood game no matter how how many joysticks I broke playing on the Sega,studying local combos and fatalities

n
necha76 17.04.20

pashikyan
Time will tell

E
E-467619 17.04.20

pashikyan
Kintaro killed actually.