3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rocbomber 17.04.20 09:50 pm

Drops fps in a Special edition (steam version) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Occasionally I play Skyrim on the pirates, but then decided to finally get a license and at the same time look at the updated schedule. At first, like it was all good 30-60 fps on high settings, and then began to drop until 10 fps, (sometimes even hovering on the dead), first I sinned on the primary testing of the world, but apparently that's not the problem.... Watched despicere task processor during a game loaded no more than 60% (and even less), thought maybe the comp is overheating, but the temperature is also normal. The characteristics of the computer seems fully complies with the requirements of the game...
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rocbomber 17.04.20

Ah, Yes. Another map of the places squares

R
Rocbomber 17.04.20

Op, I'm sorry. Turns out it's not a Special edition, and off texture pack

n
nestrbob 17.04.20

Rocbomber
How much RAM and the paging file is what ? 30-60 FPS on high settings in the beginning of the game - what kind of iron ? Opening new locations , increases the load and FPS can fall to unplayable .

P
Pril Balsam 17.04.20

Rocbomber
Rocbomber wrote:
off texture pack
eats more resources than the game itself
Your computer allows the texture pack set? Or you didn't watch her performance?
And why do you need it? The game is so beautiful

R
Rocbomber 17.04.20

Cheryl
I have not seen the characteristics of the texture pack... let me check..

R
Rocbomber 17.04.20

nestrbob
Iron so myself, playing on high settings. Sags fps mostly in the cities, but not always why. Have noticed that fps to catch some waterfalls and campfires. And almost always 60-40 fps. RAM 8 gig, but at the expense of the swap file XS.

R
Rocbomber 17.04.20

Looked little system pack, it looks like the problem is in the CPU, you have 4 core, and my 2 cores.

n
nestrbob 17.04.20

Rocbomber
The graphics card is what ? 2 cores is enough for Skyrim .

R
Rocbomber 17.04.20

nestrbob
NVIDIA ith 450 1 gig. When I played pirates, played at all on the built-in PERC card on high settings (but without texture pack)

n
nestrbob 17.04.20

Rocbomber
Each glands has limits and load your map texture pack , I do not see any sense . Forget about it and play in standard Skyrim .