3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 17.04.20 09:51 pm

Legendary weapon. (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Oh people! Who could do?
Tell us where to find the ingredients)
50 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheVasago 17.04.20

JohnAsland
I do not know about you,tell us,when will be available for legendary weapons, etc?just arenco right now I love

J
JohnAsland 17.04.20

TheVasago
Tech with weapons to level 27.
Recipes can be found in the temple in icy locations. You just need to go to the bookcase. Need there legendary reagents.
One of which you can obtain in the arena. Nothing more found yet.

T
TheVasago 17.04.20

JohnAsland
Clearly SPS,well, the arena I went,stayed endless mode,but it does not work to kill 4 waves and freezes,i.e., does not start phase 2, etc.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 17.04.20

TheVasago
As you passed the arena? I'm stuck in the graveyard, all level 15, but tolerate current path monster type guards...

J
JohnAsland 17.04.20

TuborgMan
XS that you have not. I'm at the cemetery just in time for the 13-14 level came. There dange only the executioner forced the tormented(get ready). Try to craft the armor.
And arena not necessarily all at once take place.

S

JohnAsland
Well, the executioner. I even tolerated, but barely. Play healthy robot+girl fists+red Monica. Very hard. For crafting to buy the book to find need?

J
JohnAsland 17.04.20

TuborgMan
To buy. Monica too situational, if not active counter-attack or she is not through, a lot of damage is applied. Swordsman is better in practice checked, the main thing is to accumulate the red bar next to mana)

F
Faceless Void 17.04.20

TheVasago
I do not know about you,tell us,when will be available for legendary weapons, etc?just arenco right now I love

Hey wait I 9лв 7.5 hours in the game, only the first island, it was the wait to the arena to check out the silence.. how to get there?

S

Faceless Void
Later allowed. I like the gun made let, like.

Z
ZADIRA2 17.04.20

Tell me where to look for the scales of the dragon and where to find the ladder to get to the king of slugs, as well as the monster which drops a shard of the soul of the brave. Thanks in advance=)

D
Demno 17.04.20

ZADIRA2
the shard will get in the arena stairs in hemorrhage.
the scales are not know to look for

Z
ZADIRA2 17.04.20

Demno
In the arena of the soul shard of the athlete, and I mean the soul shard of bravery. Can you clarify about where the stairs are in Hemograd =)

D
Demno 17.04.20

ZADIRA2

in one of the building that you can go

Z
ZADIRA2 17.04.20

In General, found the stairs almost at the beginning of the location Hemograd and a fragment of a brave man was the king slugs=)

P
Pokusun 17.04.20

Garrison (The Cursed Blade)

Artifact Blade - Garrison's starting weapon (can't sell, so you don't have to worry about losing it).
The Forlorn Shard of the Brave - Complete the Trial By Fire hunt.
Desecrated Soul Shard of the Powerful - 3200 Earn Battle Marks in the Arena.
40 Parts Epic - Loot from Wintervein, Crimson Garden, and Mana Rifts.

Gully (Dragonkind)

Aramus' Legacy - Gully's starting weapon (can't sell, so you don't have to worry about losing it).
Dragon Scales - Defeat Lord Bevelros. This first boss shows up as a random spawn in the dungeon Iron Outpost. You will find it in a sarcophagus and it asks to be let out. Make sure you refuse and fight it for the Shade of Bevelros bestiary entry! Now keep running the dungeon until you find it again, but this time let it out. It will move to the Deadwatch dungeon, once again as a random spawn, but this time at full strength. Kill it to receive the item.
Dragon Heart Phylactery - this Loot from the northern most chest in the Deep Snow (north of the Mana Rifts dungeon). Requires five mana shards to open (which are found in the dungeon).

Calibretto (Calamity)

Salvaged Behemoth Cannon - Kill the Behemoth, which spawns on the peninsula west of Junktown.
Twin Power Core - Complete the Destructive Duo hunt.
Fate Stone - Drop from Deep Lurker enemies.

Knolan (Ragnarok)

Killington's Restored Cane - Complete the The Gentleman hunt.
2 Phylactery - Drop from Ancient Lich enemies.
2 Elemental Core - Drop from Greater Ice Elemental enemies.

Red Monika (Destiny and Destruction)

Resplendent Pistol Handles - Found during a treasure hunt started by looting the largest chest in The Winding (dig spot by the three small lakes in the north).
Artificer's Revolver Components - The next step for the treasure hunt above. Found in a fishing spot at the Pointe Break Cantina. This fish won't bite unless you use the Level 24 bait from the Fishmonger (or better).
Living Stone Slab Drop from Stone Gargoyle enemies.

Alumon (Argeas' Hallowed Bulwark)

Argeas' Ruined Bulwark - After getting the Deadheart, go to Banog Vale Forest Cave in and switch to the shadow realm to loot it.
Malefic Blood Essence - Complete the The Hunger hunt.
Fate Stone - Drop from Deep Lurker enemies.

source: https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6919900&postcount=3

J
JohnAsland 17.04.20

Pokusun
The gully got legendary? I went to the Outpost, but have not found anything like it.

P
Pokusun 17.04.20

JohnAsland
Got, there the problem is that this place randomly appears, i.e. it may be absent. I have a basic difficulty it was. On the forum the incentive people write that calls not one or two. I have different stages, it was the fourth or fifth.
Spoiler

Y
Yurchiks 17.04.20

JohnAsland
his first boss shows up as a random spawn in the Iron dungeon Outpost he randomno to spawn

Y
Yurchiks 17.04.20

Pokusun
the sarcophagus will be alone or with the boss ?

P
Pokusun 17.04.20

Urchins
Separately.