3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akama 17.04.20 09:51 pm

The third victim desota (Batman: Arkham City)

Faced with such a problem is not to find the third victim desota, even where it should be according to the script.

In the first screenshot I showed that the victim is still somewhere in this area needs to be. The second screenshot shows that the body in the right place does not lie...
Tell me, what could be the problem? If this is a bug, how can it be cured?
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 17.04.20

dude the same problem Sam I am suffering for the second time passed the game and nothing has changed 3 the victim is not stupid and all

A
Akama 17.04.20

up!

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 17.04.20

WHAT'S UP! WRITE NORMALLY

D
Dead_Rus_Shot 17.04.20

THOMAS Andersonwith

A
Akama 17.04.20

What, nobody faced with such what?

B
B_Shark 17.04.20

he's just not there lying^^
The second screenshot shows that the body in the right place does not lie...
the only logical conclusion...is not the right place for recumbent corpse,look for where it cozier

A
Arty 501 17.04.20

hah I also can't find the body

e
eduuuu 17.04.20

on screen like there should be..one issue the game faces?

I
IBM_d3m1urg 17.04.20

The body lies there, just need to run there. You can run into bandits, they valnut and sakanishi body.

When I played pirates, there were bandits and were discussing who they say poured. the prisoner was dropped. Litsuhe, Chet trouble, you just have to run this place and everything will be OK.

A
Akama 17.04.20

up!

e
eduuuu 17.04.20

had a similar hnya only poslednim by Azrael.it is necessary in nature to run other missions

P
Phoenician 17.04.20

a corpse like lying on the dilapidated road overpass

A
Akama 17.04.20

Solved the problem radically - the game was over. Now remains the riddles of the Riddler to guess...

G
Galaxy 17.04.20

to make it appear, set it as base. the task
How to appoint additional task as their main objective? How to switch?

C
CIMAK 17.04.20

Galaxy
You need to bring to the job and press the bksp button.

C
CIMAK 17.04.20

On the screen is visible circular region of the dead body could be found somewhere in this area (not where the arrow shows).

G
Galaxy 17.04.20

You need to bring to the job and press the bksp button.
That absenteeism, on the map bksp only token raises, but otherwise press tab, then additional tasks, gets a list of these tasks, you can view, but how to make a thread the main, did not understand. I like the first taken by me, the job hangs on the map and all, can not change. Damn not like oak, but very odd neuromas))

b
benny_blanco 17.04.20

Galaxy when you put Backspace on the job (for example), it becomes the primary, i.e. they change the name and all )). You have the priorities changed to pass the mission on which you put backspace.

G
Galaxy 17.04.20

benny_blanco
Finally realized, I'm just thought about something else, I thought any extra job on the main Chalong to move in General... no matter, thank you))

A
Amberian 17.04.20

People, I already know WHERE this fucking 3rd victim of deadshot, but there's no bandits that should discuss the body!

Or not I include this job as a primary - does not play any role.

Re-take - bullshit..

Any idea\solutions??