3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanicHteHedgoh 17.04.20 09:52 pm

Me hats enrage Jacob? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I do not know you but I really didn't like the idea of They with hats, and I would ask the modders to make a mod that removes hats with Jacob, what do you think??
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 17.04.20

Wear a suit without a hat and enjoy life

d
dessanlord 17.04.20

He looks like some redneck Gopnik in this tubeteika, he used more seeds the package and the voice lower

a
anti_Alien 17.04.20

Alexander Plekhanov
All the ideas ran out of something to complain about, got to the hat. Here I terribly do not like your avatar , modernizing remove it.

_
_Troll_Face_ 17.04.20

And you thought in a fairy tale?) Assassins a long time ago dressed in the fashion of the time in which we live that are different from the rest, this is the whole point of stealth.

w
wolf12332 17.04.20

Alexander Plekhanov
support

X
XBoy360 17.04.20

anti_Alien
You can certainly negotiate. How much will you give?

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 17.04.20

It's London,it is fashionable...the Pots are always in fashion,and Jacob is in itself a charismatic fashionista

R
REYUIIII 17.04.20

rules I like

n
nik820 17.04.20

Stanislav Anatolievich
so there is not a pot,cylinder

n
nmozzg 17.04.20

dessanlord
he is trash Gopnik, the entire series is about Gopnik

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 17.04.20

nik820
pot,cylinder...not much difference)the fact is that it is fashionable,here I was at a wedding in the pot was

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 17.04.20

It's London in the Victorian era, then almost all wear bowlers, Yes the cylinders.

n
nik820 17.04.20

Stanislav Anatolievich
well, for me there is a difference .I hate hats and I hate that he wears a similar headdress. but against bowlers have nothing

R
RussPAIr 17.04.20

Hats as it is not particularly annoying, but after the battle (several times), Jacob lost his hat glitch or the way it should be, don't know, but a fact. And lose the hat as in an ordinary suit, and I selected (the one which is similar to Sherlock HOMS)

-
-SlashuuR- 17.04.20

It would be nice to make a choice of headgear, in unity was the same kind of customization clothes.

D
DIZNX 17.04.20

I was also furious

D
Deepguru 17.04.20

I agree,would make a selection of hats.And then only the bully or the clown in the cylinder.Well, even Sherlock Holmes,

W
Werewolf1986 17.04.20

I don't care about the headdress is supposed to be in 1868, only one me enrages that the hat is stretched over the hood of the assassin, or is this a bug, or it should be made would be th one either hat or hood, but this bug happens in stealth mode:(

Another bug when doing fast moving or where you still are on the train and always did the letter say to me freak fry please fix.

J
JkMax 17.04.20

Werewolf1986
this was not even once, always quickly he changes

S
SPR1GGAN 17.04.20

running in the suit of Edward (there is just no headgear) ,or go in stealth mode and run that way