3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 17.04.20 09:52 pm

Charming books (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

tell me, is there any book skill charm? and then there are scrolls, there are grenades, and the books have not seen. now at the beginning of the 3 parts.

and another thing: do all the magic and skills over in part 2? gathered all spells of all schools and all skills of the Archer and tanks that were for sale, including some combo in the middle of 2 parts. came in a 3 - nothing new. later, something new appears or grows in power?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey.fomich. 17.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
All the books can be extracted in the second part. Skills not so much.

w
walkris 17.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctorесли there are scrolls, why not find a clean book and not write to it scroll?
Seems for this quest, she will give the book skill Charm, but I don't remember exactly. You need to ask her to teach the power of the source.
Spoiler
Quest: Sudden lubovniki the debris getting to the East of the house, inside there is a girl Almira and master of MikaL. Together they ran away from a dangerous place. MikaL wounded, but it cannot be cured because works around the aura damage. Almira asked to help with this. In the farthest northeast corner of the dragon is a Harbinger of doom (LV.15), it comes from his aura damage, not giving treatment. In battle, he helped the masters of undead, which he captured. When the dragon constantly flies from the tower on the rock. Put a couple of soldiers in one place, a few in another. Here good marksman and assassin who can strike from any distance. Back to the couple in the house, get the award. Can offer them to move to a safe place: the Driftwood (maybe there will kill them), or to your ship.

D
Deadeye181 17.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
The book is sold from the merchants the calling

t
todor7 17.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
you don't mean the book is even opened!
where you have so many skills?at the end of the second act 1 ability is strong 4 points of speed and 2-3 points source

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

todor7
and the source to get a match, I skill with him 1 time, current and yuzal for empty all the time even vrazhiny constantly pull up and the pull nafig, I'm better than an arrow in the eye let, profit more

t
todor7 17.04.20

makc11021992
after the battle, draw 3 origin dead=) I have them in every battle for 3 and always the first to go

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

todor7
Yes sense something, zayuzat skill 3 yesterday at the source, brought down the armor and all. The only 2 opponents to beat. Attack usual not much less beats... 200-300 units of damage difference and when it's 700 and 1000 and the enemy has 2K armor and 5K HP is not very noticeable)

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 17.04.20

ASAU mainly neistovye skills. well, just do not really need. tanks hit so well, the Archer and without a source of enough skills, magic fire fireball if you have fire pumping tumble into the crowd is also not weak. and all sorts of thunderstorms, meteor showers, etc. are often inconvenient because of its wild destructiveness at low efficiency - first, the enemies are far away and piecemeal, not all of them will be covered, then the tanks converge to my Persians and if that will cover all at once. and the archers and mages are still far away and not crowd. well, or I have just not reached where it is very necessary.
todor7 but about the source of bodies is good, didn't know (or missed when he explained)

another question, in 3 parts, when entering the port, show the cartoon, as their water gets healthy monstra, and then hiding. and did not get out, even though I do 3 laps trampled all over Loka. it can somehow lure?

t
todor7 17.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I saw him in the final battle video