3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tayra-no Tekesi 17.04.20 09:53 pm

Crash when attempting to change settings (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

When you try to change settings the game crashes. Met someone with a similar problem. If Yes, then how to solve?
5 Comments
Sort by:
h
h-H-h 17.04.20

damn so many problems with this game

w
walkris 17.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
1) At the beginning you can try to run the game and using Alt + Enter to switch to windowed mode and then try to change the settings.
2) If the first method doesn't ride in the label write the command -window at the end without the quotes, and then try to change the settings
3) If did not work the first 2 ways you can try to delete game settings (which I, frankly, don't know where). But it would seem through geforce experience, you can change the game settings or at least reset them

x-X-x
Personally, I have no problems with this game, and you should not dump all the problems on the game if the computer could be the problem

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 17.04.20

walkris
Thank you. But I have already switched to the tried and tested way is to reinstall.

h
h-H-h 17.04.20

walkris
don't know never played, just those created by a bunch of complaints, so I speak what I see

w
walkris 17.04.20

x-X-x
there will always be those who are looking for problems on his fifth point of creating problems for yourself