3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 17.04.20 09:53 pm

Useful advice (Diablo 2)

download of Golder find item 20 Bo 20 var edge 1 the rest doesn't matter

gear measurement: guilaum frez ias jewel, shael toll ripers, 4 soc arm 4 ias jewela (newbies) to turn off, you can cry, or scare. aura attack-rate value of the frame 89 of IAS take last

What to do with gold: you will have Persian 80 LVL them you can gambling rings tiaras, amulets but afics 2 allskills has a level 90 when gumble item level is +4\-5, ilvl = clvl + 4/-5

If you want to gamblit gloves belt bots claws rings and even tiaras identity can have a level 62 character - lower prices

but the sense itself more with gamble rings, amulets and tiaras, it is necessary to pump the hero; LVL 80 character can gamblit one ring FCR +++ standards sold

Imbue quest profitable to spend on essential halberd, ilvl = clvl + 4

merc is LVL 75 LVL 18 its aura

LVL 20 thorns aura from merc = 2000% damage return + of prokletie = 4000%, amounts necr khbr move it all
29 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 17.04.20

better 2 lo tossed in more pravilny asset
0b256, foldable speicalise (

m
minovalo 17.04.20

all boil on ETX halberds spears; then sell
Stretching to the horizon, all customers...

0b256 17.04.20

passed

9 imbue spent; and could be 450 UNITS, and spears are also craft possible safety craft

m
minovalo 17.04.20

Decor/Conway he will be giving away T_T

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

passed, and you say, ninada here, though this itself. of course not, yeah. and then he also make it clear that all his efforts are hopeless and IMBA gun gets easy.

0b256 17.04.20

passed
Yes zadolbali) ETX Reaper and no problems))))
Obsessed
Yes, I of chars too lazy to download I will bribe someone with Hella, and this gun is as off-the-air Ripert

m
minovalo 17.04.20

I see no contradiction between
ninada here nicho this itself
and
all his efforts are hopeless

O
Obsessed 17.04.20

passed, well, I see. studied D2 - specks. studied (if GGG slow down) the PoE is cool. something like that. :-)

I chars too lazy to download
0b256 may ruin your game molokosostvo. © ;With

D
DELETEEND 17.04.20

jizn isportil/