3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faradeyyy 17.04.20 09:55 pm

Is, or will be able to access (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

When I saw the streamers that you can buy of orcs, I did not attach much importance. I just blindly happy, and put this info yourself in the brain piggy Bank. Now that I've played already ten o'clock, I was faced with a problem that most of the orcs, roughly speaking, dumb. Or alternative aspect of this problem, orcs it's never enough. To get the army to sweat for hours in search and the branding of the orcs.
__________________________________________ ____________________________________
Now to the problem. Button Store on the pirate version doesn't work. Is there some kind of bypass that lock button, and way to go there, to pay honestly earned game currency, and get a couple cool orcs for a couple of fortresses?

PS If no, you should not write here 200 messages with no, you can't.
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 17.04.20

Faradeyyy
a lot of new orcs can get accelerating event on the map, and the store is clean tied to the account WB and pirates is not available
and inside the game there is a maximum HIGH you can get, but for the real fall and LEGENDARY

P
PIRAT69 17.04.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
With such a fright. 1500 silver chests and I put there the Legendary Uruk-Hai. All there padayut, do not enter people astray. Also for 750 there clothes. Well, a bit bought legendary and there did not fall.