3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 17.04.20 09:56 pm

Killed the blacksmith (Dark Souls)

I didn't like his bearded face and decided to kill for fun. Thought to go ask forgiveness of the sins and it will appear. In the end, laughter happened, Smith is still lying face down in the ground.... I didn't know that the game is so realistic and there may be irreversible consequences when killing some characters.
What to do? There are ways to revive it or replace with someone similar? The fact that this man I need for a grade weapon to +10, without it I can't upgrade my bow.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
siame 17.04.20

I had to enable backup of saves with the DSfix (if you have a PC version, of course). Start pumping a new character.
P. S. well, it was funny?

O
OrisLumenis 17.04.20

Here, the author gave a vivid example of what sunk the modern gaming industry. Everything is so linear that people even thought there is that a decision can affect the gameplay. And then Bang, and such a shock. Dead character suddenly resurrect. Although this game is like Dark Souls inspires faith and hope that even now can make good games.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 17.04.20

Congratulations to another logopeda without Smith)

F
Frayherr 17.04.20

Nothing, I'll go forge !!!!!

S
Spli 17.04.20

Principle the NG can go without sharpening at +10. Pluck out your feathers with knights, 1ручку or 2ручку. You can sharpen to +5 max at the Golem in Anor-Londo. The same situation is with the armor. What is the remission of sins did not help?( I'm just with a normal sense of humor, so never killed Kuznetsov, and indeed any of the NPCs except the dealer with uchetnoi).

a
aist16 17.04.20

Any character to randomly kill - easily.
When you exit conversation, I sometimes use the RMB – cancel.
If the mouse pointer is not on the menu, it works the increased attack.
I so Makar, accidentally killed the Keeper of the key printing.
But then it turned out that no harm, is the key that I took came in handy.
The same happened with the blacksmith, but then, I played from the previous save. I have included auto-save every 10 min.

s
siame 17.04.20

boabc
Not quite true. You not save near the fire, and resurrects after death by the fire. The game is saved after every action: he climbed to the menu - save, killed the NPC - preservation, was takes meters - again saving. Every time in the top right corner appears the flame is saving. You can leave the game anywhere and the next time will be there. Exclusion - designated bosses (while they are alive) and some moving parts of the scenery like stairs, rotating bridges and elevators.

c
coldcredo 17.04.20

Padovan
the game dark souls has the best graphics for 2012,this is one of the best RPG,because it is complex and therefore it's fun to play!!!!and if you goof in an RPG, then who do you blame for it and she did not drive,I played it on the keyboard and on the controller there and there management is excellent!!!!

D
Dina_Mit 17.04.20

coldcredo
Hey, asshole, fuck him in a year said?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 17.04.20

Dina_Mit
I have nurse necroposter, obviously.

L
Listerfol_ 17.04.20

Faced with the same problem ,but there is a solution it is necessary to approach the grave and pray for some souls you will be able to revive him !

S
Spirit of Rock 17.04.20

Listerfol
Firstly no, this is the first part; second, why reply a year later?

t
tomilin.1989 17.04.20

help people to restore as coal

k
kokoz80 17.04.20

Yjdbxjr
How did you lose it?like it even throw it is impossible,maybe coal is still given?

t
tomilin.1989 17.04.20

so, coal is given as a blacksmith is over (accidentally)

T
Terving 17.04.20

Yjdbxjr
What's the point(even if it were possible) restore the coal, if the other Smith simply does not take? In the first Darque, blacksmiths take only your charcoal.

K
Kontuzenniy 17.04.20

Guys, play op 2, after I held it for some time I wanted to build the arts through transmutator, which is Kuznetsova, and killed him the coast - PS(I think you know him), has had a long and Kuznetsov for a long time, and warriors, who, under the bridge, I was constantly killed, to let pass, so I raised the Kuznetsov's Art, and he shoots me, Sidor 200кусков weighed that Kuznetsov was not shot by me so he continues to shoot, tell me what to do, this transmutator really necessary